“Wonderful Stay - Amazing Host”
Review of Muleskinner Lodge

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Denison
Muleskinner Lodge
Quinter, Kansas
“Wonderful Stay - Amazing Host”
Reviewed 3 November 2011

I found this property while looking for places to go as a surprise for my husband for our 8th anniversary.

We stayed on the property in September 2011. The place is gorgeous!

Caroline, the owner/manager/host is the most amazing lady we have ever met! She is very kind and has a heart of gold. She built this lodge in memory of her son and let me tell you, she did an amazing job! Everything is perfect. The little details around the lodge give you something to always be in awe of. The location is quiet. Its the perfect place for some r & r.

The bathroom in the lodge in unlike any I have ever seen. The floor appears to be a stream, complete with river rock. Follow the stream around the corner and you have your very own waterfall to shower under!

The solarium has a 4-person hot tub, that was very nice for relaxing in.

The deck is large and wraps around the entire lodge.

The grounds are nicely manicured and pleasant for walking on. The lodge sits on a 22-acre property and you have full range of all the acreage during your stay. Wildlife is abundant, so be sure to take your camera!

I would recommend this to anyone! There is enough room to fit any size family. Caroline will even let you set up tents outside if you are having a family get-together.

My husband and I have already booked our next visit in February and we are taking our children next summer!

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
3 Thank springjacka

Solo
Business

Been to Muleskinner Lodge? Share your experiences!