“We went for a romantic getaway and this place was perfect”
Review of Muleskinner Lodge

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Denison
Muleskinner Lodge
“We went for a romantic getaway and this place was perfect”
Reviewed 23 February 2013

I really was pleased with our stay. Caroline was an absolute sweetheart, she gave us a great tour and showed us where everything was. The kitchen really does have anything you might need. The bathroom was really neat with the log sink, waterfall shower, and the rock water floor. The bedwas cozy and comfy and there were plenty of extra blankets. There is an intercom system to outside so you can listen to the birds. There are lots of cool things to look at, there is a photo album showing the place being made, books, magazines, dvds. And there is the solarium with the hot tub, which we loved. It is a really good hot tub too. The jets had a lot of pressure and were perfectly soothing. I cant wait to come back.

• Stayed February 2013
1 Thank hbfleming

Solo
Business
Quinter, Kansas
Reviewed 3 November 2011

I found this property while looking for places to go as a surprise for my husband for our 8th anniversary.

We stayed on the property in September 2011. The place is gorgeous!

Caroline, the owner/manager/host is the most amazing lady we have ever met! She is very kind and has a heart of gold. She built this lodge in memory of her son and let me tell you, she did an amazing job! Everything is perfect. The little details around the lodge give you something to always be in awe of. The location is quiet. Its the perfect place for some r & r.

The bathroom in the lodge in unlike any I have ever seen. The floor appears to be a stream, complete with river rock. Follow the stream around the corner and you have your very own waterfall to shower under!

The solarium has a 4-person hot tub, that was very nice for relaxing in.

The deck is large and wraps around the entire lodge.

The grounds are nicely manicured and pleasant for walking on. The lodge sits on a 22-acre property and you have full range of all the acreage during your stay. Wildlife is abundant, so be sure to take your camera!

I would recommend this to anyone! There is enough room to fit any size family. Caroline will even let you set up tents outside if you are having a family get-together.

My husband and I have already booked our next visit in February and we are taking our children next summer!

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
3 Thank springjacka

Been to Muleskinner Lodge? Share your experiences!