“Great food!”

Central Station Bar & Grill
Ranked #1 of 71 Restaurants in Dodge City
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Casual dining with three separate venues. One area has a classic casual dining area, another section offers an open concept sports bar feel with a thirty foot full service bar and TV's. The third area offers a unique dining car that you can sit and enjoy a pleasant meal in tables available for four or two.
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Prices are kind of high or I would have given it a 5 rating. Great food, good service, interesting atmosphere (converted train cars) and in a good location with ample parking!

1  Thank Kimberly D
There are newer reviews for Central Station Bar & Grill

Reviewed 24 May 2014

Just hsd dinner at Central Station. First salda has bad lettuce. Browm and spoiled. Beef was dry . Wine was of a poor selection. Skin it. Unless you are a beer drinker.

1  Thank sonlivesinbrooklyn
Reviewed 23 May 2014

We came across this by chance as we were travelling. The place was busy and the weather was good so we were able to sit outside. It had a good atmosphere with people visibly having a good time. The food and service was good, however menu options were fairly standard. It is great to go as couples or a group of friends.

1  Thank Lee W
Reviewed 6 May 2014

I've been here several times. The food is always very good. The service however seems to be hit and miss.

On my most recent visit, three of us stopped in for lunch. Every time our waitress was at our table it would take quite a long time for her to return. We waited about 25 minutes for our food after ordering. Then we waited for about 10 minutes to get our bill paid at the end. Seems like they are short staff. Everyone was very courteous but more of a "dining experience" than what I am looking for in this kind of a restaurant.

1  Thank Ken M
Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

My son and I had great time. We got to sit in the train. Nice quiet evening.I will consider going back again real soon.

1  Thank petersond21