“Best Mexican food in town !!!”
Review of Casa Alvarez

Casa Alvarez
Ranked #20 of 69 Restaurants in Dodge City
Cuisines: Mexican
Higden, Arkansas
“Best Mexican food in town !!!”
Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

This is a awesome place to eat !!! I've been here several times to eat over the past 2 years and it is always great food with excellent service . You get plenty of food and the price is very fair . I have had several different items on the menu and all were great .

Dodge City, Kansas
“Carne Asada”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Love the food its great!!! had good service and no problems!!! Me and my son enjoy going there almost every weekend cause he likes the chips!

Visited March 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Definitely not #2”
Reviewed 8 October 2013 via mobile

Ate dinner here. Salsa runny. Tortillas definitely not homemade. Meatball soup had canned vegetable soup base. Shrimp overcooked. Very mediocre. Green chili looked canned. My shoes stuck to the floor in the bathroom. Would not go here again.

San Antonio, Texas
“Good food!”
Reviewed 3 October 2013 via mobile

The place is not much to look at (looks like it was a dairy queen at one time) but the food and service were great!! Check out the cardboard artwork on the walls!

• Visited October 2013
Reydon, Oklahoma, United States
“Great Food”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

My wife and I went to Casa Alvarezfor our anniversary dinner while on a visit to Dodge City. We had a good experience, the food was outstanding and so was the service. My wife ordered the fajita burrito and it was as long as the plate, over 12 inches and I ordered the enchilada ranchero.
I highly recommend thi place.

• Visited September 2013