“Terrible Food”

Dining style: Casual Dining
Garden City, Kansas
“Terrible Food”
Reviewed 30 August 2013

We order cheese burger, onion rings, and hash browns. The hamburger taste like old hamburger, and the onion rings and hash browns taste like it was cooked in old cooking oil. We will never eat there again.

• Visited August 2013

paris ontario
“A real saloon”
Reviewed 27 August 2013

This is your typical old west saloon, with swinging doors, and a solid wood bar, with brass railings, supported by brass horse heads. In the corner sits a dummy, dressed in western gear, with a six shooter in his hand. The walls are covered with old wanted posters, and photos of the way Dodge looked a hundred years ago. Jared, behind the bar,gave me their special 22 oz. draft [$2.00}, and suggested that I try the brisket open face sandwich. I started with a trip to the salad bar, and when my meal arrived, they must have thought that someone else was with me to share. There was at least a full pound of tender brisket, on two slices of Texas toast, and a generous helping of fries, smothered in gravy. Needless to say, it was not all consumed. For a great atmosphere,terrific food, good service, at a reasonable price, try this saloon, for dinner. Jerry ....Paris Ontario,Canada

Visited August 2013
Gove, Kansas, United States
“Expected More”
Reviewed 18 July 2013

The Dodge House has potential to be great, it's the first restaurant you come to from the west on the highway, and is attached to a hotel. Ate on a Wednesday night at 7:45p.m. We were the only ones in the restaurant part. Temperature was very cold, I couldn't stop shivering and I had jeans, a t-shirt and light jacket on. Waitress was very nice. Me and my boyfriend ordered the '2 for $25' meal. Both salads were warm, croutons soggy. Appetizer was the jalepeno poppers. They tasted like old fryer grease, just very odd tasting. My boyfriend got the shrimp alfredo, and me the chicken alfredo. It was more of a soup than pasta. Everything was cooked fine, but no flavor. Ate most of it once we put a ton of salt & pepper on it.

Will return once we read a string of great reviews!

• Visited July 2013
Woodbury, Minnesota
“Very overpriced, you don't need the reservations, food was very tasteless !”
Reviewed 15 July 2013 via mobile

Our table ordered cheeseburger ..when asked for side of mayo we were brought miracle whip packets...they didn't have mayonnaise. (Really? A restaurant that takes reservations and is spendy not have mayo )
chicken strip: were very bland no flavor 
sampler platter: coconut shrimp, mozzsticks, calf fries (still insure of what they are ) potato skins: shrimp was good, daughter liked mozz sticks (i prefer marinara sauce with mine: Potato skins were very greasy and was basically skins on plate with a spoon of onion and bacon dumped on top . French fries were ok they looked really good but I think they were sitting awhile and steam got to them as they ended up kinda soft and mushy. They serve Pepsi products. Ice tea is very cloudy with an odd Ting odd taste . Needless to say the $40+ for 4 people was way spendy. We chose not too order any entrees there werent any under $18. The Waitress was nice and friendly. Would not recommend or return

• Visited July 2013
Valletta, Malta
“Good Steak”
Reviewed 15 May 2013

Got in to town late and this place was very close to my hotel. Ordered a tenderloin and a beer. Both were good. Staff was friendly and attentive.

Visited April 2013