“Dodge City”

Ranked #3 of 19 Hotels in Dodge City
Olathe, United States
“Dodge City”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

Nice Hotel, No Problems, Good Clean Rooms, Breakfast Bar was great. Nice staff. Next to Casino but not to close. New and fresh for the area. Drive to downtown not a issue. Out of the way but still close to all attractions.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Omar A, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Dodge City, responded to this review, 2 July 2014
Dear William D,

Thank you for review of our hotel. My staff and I are happy that you enjoyed your stay here with us. Our location is unique because we are away from the busy downtown area, but not too far to where it is a hassle to drive to all the attractions. We hope you come back to stay with us soon and if there is every anything you need before your next visit please feel free to contact me directly via email or call the hotel directly.
Again thank you for your review and we wish you happy safe travels.

Omar Andrade

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Hays, Kansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

The hotel staff was courteous (front desk to maintenance staff), room and bathroom were clean and comfortable. We were given a handicapped accessible room, which provided more room for our family of three for the two nights.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Omar A, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Dodge City, responded to this review, 29 June 2014
Dear brettz2014,

I would like to Thank you for taking the time to fill out this review. My staff and I are happy that you enjoyed your stay. Our handicap accessible rooms are designed with more space, and I am glad this proved beneficial to your family. My staff and I all care about our guests so we pride ourselves on doing everything possible to keep you comfortable and being courteous while doing so. We invite you to come back soon. If you need anything in the future please feel free to contact me directly via telephone or email. Thank you again for writing this review and we wish you safe travels.

Las Vegas, NV
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014

We are Hhonors Diamond and have stayed in many Hilton properties. We opted for the one-bedroom suite and it was just perfect! It was one of the best Hilton property suites we've stayed in, especially at a Hampton Inn. It was spotless, quiet, with a comfortable bed, wine glasses, ;), and staff was pleasant and efficient. We liked it so much that we are planning to stay again on our way back west after our eight-week road trip! Thank you, so much!

Room Tip: Choose a one-bedreoom suite if it's in your budget. :)
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Pattyjo98,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write this review about our hotel. My staff and I are extremely thrilled that you enjoyed your stay. We pride ourselves in providing the exceptional customer service and well cleaned rooms you come to expect from any Hilton property. Our one bedroom suites are one of the many treasures we offer at our hotel and we are excited you plan to come to stay with us. If you need anything at all please feel free to contact me directly via email or phone. We wish you safe travels during your 8 week trip and we will see you soon.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

Had a wonderful stay .Great Hotel and wonderful staff. Phyllis at the front desk was so helpful . I loved the convenient location After staying at other hotels I really appreciate the quality of the structure eliminating the noise from the hall and other guests in room . It was wonderful .

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo

Dear 401shelleyc,

Thank you for taking the time to fill us in on your experience with us at our hotel. My staff and pride ourselves in superior customer service and I am glad to hear that Phyllis and my staff were able to demonstrate that during your stay. We invite you to please come visit us again soon so that we may continue to demonstrate our commitment to your comfort.

Thanks again for your comments and we wish you safe travels.

Orange Park, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014

This hotel is new over the past few years, which is a pleasant surprise from some of the tired hotels out there. The western atmosphere is tastefully done. The rooms are large and nicely decorated. The bed linens are wonderful and the towels are plush. Most restaurants are in town (the Hampton is outside of town). Next door at the casino there is a 24 hour cafe and a steak/prime rib restaurant. There is also a western saloon that serves food, but only Fridays and Saturdays

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Lisa1946
Dear Lisa 1946,

I wanted to personally thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about our hotel. We treat survey responses as our hotel's report cards, and it means a lot to myself and my entire team when our guests take the time to grade us and fill us in on their experiences. We believe in, above all, providing superior service, and should you need anything in the future, please feel free to contact me directly via e-mail or phone.

Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts. We value you as a guest, and I do want you to know that your comments mean a lot to us. Please stay with us again soon so that we may demonstrate our commitment to your comfort.

Kansas City, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

This is a typical Hampton Inn - clean, well-run, professional staff; a fairly new and well-maintained building; and still fairly close to everything even though its on the edge of town. The amenities are nice, and exactly what you'd expect from a Hampton Inn. I would certainly stay there again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Omar A, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Dodge City, responded to this review, 20 June 2014
Dear Erik,

Thank you so much for your comments about your recent stay here with us at the Hampton Inn & Suites. My staff and I were very excited to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We take the overall experience of our guests very seriously and we make every effort to insure their satisfaction. We are glad we were able to give you the experience you come to expect from a Hampton Inn & Suites. We invite you to come back soon and we wish you safe travels.

Augusta, KS
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

Second time to stay here and another great experience. They welcome you as a Diamond Member. They offer you upgrades, free water/snack and even shake your hand when they hand you your room key. Rooms are nice, could be updated some, but still are great. TV's need to be bigger, as they sit far from the bed and are just too small. Overall, a great place to stay.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Omar A, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Dodge City, responded to this review, 11 June 2014
Dear Justin,

Thank you so much for the review. My team and I appreciate all the feedback we get from our guests and we are always excited when we see those comments about our service. We are extremely happy that you enjoyed your stay, and I will pass on your comments about the rooms and the T.V.'S to the appropriate individuals for review. We hope you come back to stay with us soon and we wish you safe travels.