“Not sure why we would go back to Dodge City but”

Hampton Inn and Suites Dodge City
Ranked #3 of 19 Hotels in Dodge City
Texas
“Not sure why we would go back to Dodge City but”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

if we do, we would be sure to stay here again. This seems to be far and away the nicest property in town,. The casino next door is quite nice. Ask for the casino package - we got some free play credit and food vouchers and were welcome at the casino. The hotel is new and clean and seems to be well run. Only downside was the breakfast area was a bit of a mess and seemed to overwhelm the staff on a busy weekend.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Omar A, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Dodge City, responded to this review, 11 July 2014
Dear rcmax29,

I would like to personally thank you for reviewing us from your recent visit to The Hampton Inn & Suites of Dodge City. My staff and I appreciate your kind words about our beautiful hotel, and are very thankful for your comments as we use these comments to improve everyday. I have addressed the issues with our breakfast staff and we will plan accordingly to ensure we are not overwhelmed again during a busy weekend. We hope you come back to visit soon, and we wish you safe travels.

Thanks again,
Omar Andrade

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Columbia, Missouri
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Brand new, clean, comfortable, convenient. Great bedding. Good location. Price a little high for the area, but not outrageous. This hotel could have been a 5. But, I can't give a 5 star for a sneaky internet policy. The shame of it is that I am sure its a chain trick and the local people are not guilty. Still, it ruins the overall impression. The "free" internet is throttled down on purpose so you cant stream anything. You can do email and you can browse, but that's it. Then there is a "premium" internet, that will give you what you want, but you have to pay. I feel its dishonest and just another hidden charge that hotels keep trying to extract more money from the traveler. In 2014, for this price the internet should be free and unrestricted.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank onepoet
Dear Onepoet,

I would first like to thank you for your recent review of The Hampton Inn & Suites of Dodge City. My staff and I appreciate all the comments we receive as we use the comments to improve everyday. I am glad to hear the the hotel, the amenities and the staff were all to your satisfaction.

Secondly, I would like to apologize for the internet and the premium internet charge that is asked to be paid for better access. I will be forwarding your comments to appropriate individuals that can review the situation. This is why we appreciate all feedback from our guests so that we can improve in every aspect of our hospitality. We hope you would consider coming back to stay with us soon and we will look forward to your next visit.

Thank you again for your review. If there is anything we can assist you with in the future, please feel free to call us anytime.

Warm regards,
Springfield, United States
Reviewed 3 July 2014

We enjoyed our stay and would recommend this hotel to all our friends and family. We really enjoyed the Boot Hill Casino next door. The Hotel was very clean and the room was as well. We stayed in a suite and we felt it was the best we have stayed in. When we travel back to the area we will definitely stay at this Hotel.

Dear Don H,

Thank you for your review of our wonderful hotel. We are extremely joyous that your experience was a great one and are glad to hear that you would come back to stay with us. We focus strongly in being the best hotel in town and I hoped that showed during your visit. We look forward to your next visit! If you need anything at all for your next visit to Dodge City, give us call we will be glad to help.

Thanks again,

Olathe, United States
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Nice Hotel, No Problems, Good Clean Rooms, Breakfast Bar was great. Nice staff. Next to Casino but not to close. New and fresh for the area. Drive to downtown not a issue. Out of the way but still close to all attractions.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Omar A, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Dodge City, responded to this review, 2 July 2014
Dear William D,

Thank you for review of our hotel. My staff and I are happy that you enjoyed your stay here with us. Our location is unique because we are away from the busy downtown area, but not too far to where it is a hassle to drive to all the attractions. We hope you come back to stay with us soon and if there is every anything you need before your next visit please feel free to contact me directly via email or call the hotel directly.
Again thank you for your review and we wish you happy safe travels.

Hays, Kansas
Reviewed 27 June 2014

The hotel staff was courteous (front desk to maintenance staff), room and bathroom were clean and comfortable. We were given a handicapped accessible room, which provided more room for our family of three for the two nights.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Omar A, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Dodge City, responded to this review, 29 June 2014
Dear brettz2014,

I would like to Thank you for taking the time to fill out this review. My staff and I are happy that you enjoyed your stay. Our handicap accessible rooms are designed with more space, and I am glad this proved beneficial to your family. My staff and I all care about our guests so we pride ourselves on doing everything possible to keep you comfortable and being courteous while doing so. We invite you to come back soon. If you need anything in the future please feel free to contact me directly via telephone or email. Thank you again for writing this review and we wish you safe travels.

Las Vegas, NV
Reviewed 26 June 2014

We are Hhonors Diamond and have stayed in many Hilton properties. We opted for the one-bedroom suite and it was just perfect! It was one of the best Hilton property suites we've stayed in, especially at a Hampton Inn. It was spotless, quiet, with a comfortable bed, wine glasses, ;), and staff was pleasant and efficient. We liked it so much that we are planning to stay again on our way back west after our eight-week road trip! Thank you, so much!

Room Tip: Choose a one-bedreoom suite if it's in your budget. :)
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Pattyjo98,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write this review about our hotel. My staff and I are extremely thrilled that you enjoyed your stay. We pride ourselves in providing the exceptional customer service and well cleaned rooms you come to expect from any Hilton property. Our one bedroom suites are one of the many treasures we offer at our hotel and we are excited you plan to come to stay with us. If you need anything at all please feel free to contact me directly via email or phone. We wish you safe travels during your 8 week trip and we will see you soon.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Had a wonderful stay .Great Hotel and wonderful staff. Phyllis at the front desk was so helpful . I loved the convenient location After staying at other hotels I really appreciate the quality of the structure eliminating the noise from the hall and other guests in room . It was wonderful .

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo

Dear 401shelleyc,

Thank you for taking the time to fill us in on your experience with us at our hotel. My staff and pride ourselves in superior customer service and I am glad to hear that Phyllis and my staff were able to demonstrate that during your stay. We invite you to please come visit us again soon so that we may continue to demonstrate our commitment to your comfort.

Thanks again for your comments and we wish you safe travels.