Hampton Inn and Suites Dodge City
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Dodge House Hotel(Dodge City)
Rodeway Inn(Dodge City)
View Hotel
Dodge City Inn(Dodge City)
View Hotel
Motel 6 Dodge City(Dodge City)
View Hotel
Wyatt Earp Hotel(Dodge City)
View Hotel
All reviewsboot hill casinoright next doorgreat hotelcomplimentary breakfastroom was cleanfitness centerabove averagein townstaff was friendlyplenty of parkingnice breakfasthot tubwould stay againwaffleseasy accessbaconfresh fruit
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 August 2014

The staff at this Hampton is outstanding. After a mixup on our reservations, my fault, they helped us through making the change through a 3rd party booking agency. The rooms are what we've come to expect from Hampton Inns, excellent. Breakfast was delightful in a roomy, lighted area with several nooks and crannies. Easy access from highway. I highly recommend.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sharon H
Omar A, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Dodge City, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2014

Dear Sharon H,

Thank you so much for reviewing our Hampton Inn and Suites of Dodge City. You kind words and the complements about our staff are much appreciated. My staff and I do the absolute most to make sure all our guests thoroughly enjoy their stay and we are extremely happy that we were able to perform t our best for you. We thank you again for your time in reviewing our Hampton Inn and Suites and we will be excited to have you stay with us again soon.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 18 August 2014

Very quiet, clean rooms and overall a great place to stay. Had no problems while there. Breakfast was warm and had plenty things to choose from, I think anyone should have found something they wanted to eat.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Kerstin M

Dear Kerstin M,

My staff and I would like to thank you for taking the time to review our Hampton Inn and Suites of Dodge City. Our breakfast selection is something we always receive compliments on and I am glad you enjoyed that experience at our hotel. Our breakfast team works hard to keep the food fresh and warm for all our guests and we are glad this was the experience you had. Again, thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and we hope you come back to stay with us soon.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

Don't usually give anyone a five star but this was nothing less. Stayed in the king suite all new amenities. Dodge city was ok but staying here made it a great stay. This is right near the casino which was very nice. I seen a couple people say it was very small (what do expect it's not Vegas). This was bigger than some I have been in at Reno. What huge breakfast area, the best we had, a lot to choice from. Great staff, clean rooms, even gave us a walkout lunch bag. Thank you.

Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Delta G

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. My staff and I are glad that your stay was an enjoyable one. We pride ourselves in providing the best service and experience in town and we are glad that showed during your visit. Our complimentary breakfast to go bags are always appreciated by our guests and I am happy you were able to experience that during your visit. Again, thank you for taking the time to review our Hampton Inn and Suites and we look forward to your next visit.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 12 August 2014

Very nice, clean hotel. Rooms were very clean. Reasonable rates when you consider the great breakfast selection...hot and cold. Very friendly hotel personnel. Walking distance to the casino. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Omar A, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Dodge City, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Dear 750rhondat,

Thank you for your recent review of our Hampton Inn & Suites Dodge City. My staff and I are happy knowing you enjoyed your time with us. We value all of our guests so we strive to insure the comfort and satisfaction. Being located next to the Boot Hill Casino is a huge plus for our guests who like to get away and have a little fun. I hope you plan to return soon, as we would be excited to have you again. Thank you again for your review from all of us here at the Hampton Inn & Suites of Dodge City.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 11 August 2014

Very friendly and helpful staff from top to bottom. Very clean and updated. Easy access to Casino, the convention center and the entertainment arena all next door. You won't be disappointed. The rooms are large with plenty of room for your stuff. One of the nights that I spent there a thunderstorm came through with 50-60 mph winds and lots of rain. I barely heard it and I was on the top floor.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Omar A, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Dodge City, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

Dear Mark S,

Thank you so much for writing this review on our Hampton Inn & Suites. We are extremely happy you enjoyed your stay with us. My staff and I take a lot of pride in providing the best guest experience possible and we are glad that showed during your stay. I hope all of your group members enjoyed their stay as much as you did and we hope you all come back to stay with us soon. From Erica Walsh, My team, and myself, we thank you for your kind words.

Best Wishes,