“Casino”

Boothill Casino and Resort
Ranked #2 of 26 things to do in Dodge City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Boot Hill Casino & Resort features over 700 electronic gaming machines, 18 table games, 5 live poker tables, a 150-seat casual dining restaurant known as Firesides at Boot Hill, Wild Bill’s Beer Bar for a variety of specialty, imported and domestic beers, Cowboy Cafe for a light fare on-the-go, and also offers retail logo’ed items.
Reviewed 16 October 2013

Very nice casino but cant believe they charge you for drinks while your gambling. The machines pay pretty good. We go to Cripple Creek a lot and they provide free drinks while you gamble.

2  Thank marksalida
There are newer reviews for Boothill Casino and Resort

Reviewed 14 October 2013

We stood there for a couple of days and loved it. You did not feel like you couldn't breath in that casino. Well ventilated. Large Room. I definitely would go back. We stood at the Hampton Inn right next door and staff was very personable. Even had brown bag breakfast for us when we left at 4:30 a.m.

2  Thank skarllett
Reviewed 12 October 2013

We stayed here because of reviews on Trip Adviser and were glad we did. Hotel staff were were very friendly and helpful. The Casino is very nice and pretty big. The room was very nice and roomy, beds were great everything was really good. We would stay here again in a heart beat. If you go to Dodge City when the Tran is running ( by Boot Hill Museum ) be sure to take it I don't remember the cost but worth it. Only thing that bothered us and we don't know if it was the time of year or not but Dodge City had a lot of flies. Might be because of all the stock yards.

Reviewed 26 September 2013

We were passing through Dodge City and I wanted to check out the casino before we left. I have been to casinos all over the country. Each one has it's own style. This one is a nice one. I am not a slot player but they have a lot of slots to choose from. I occasionally play video poker and did on this trip. I like to be able to double up when you win on video poker but these machines don't have it. They do have machines for a nickel to a dollar. I played a little while and went to the blackjack table. We were there only about a hour and a half and left. I walked out with $115 more than I started out with. There is a Hampton Inn next door that looks nice but I did not stay there. I stayed the night before at the Best Western and it was a great hotel. When passing through again, I plan to stay a couple of days in Dodge City and I will surely visit this casino.

Reviewed 22 September 2013

While staying at a Holiday Inn Express in Dodge City my wife and I decided to go to this resort to eat dinner. Situated on a hilltop this very attractive newer casino and resort is located no more than 5 minutes from central Dodge City. We each ate a 16oz.(no bone) perfectly cooked prime rib dinner. The meat was delicious. A very good baked potatoe was included with the meal. We each had a glass of good "house" red wine for $5.00 to go with the meal. Because we both had signed up earlier for a no obligation resort card when we arrived they subtracted $10.00 from each of our meals. The card also entitled us both to $10.00 of free gambling which we gladly obliged. We had a great meal and fun time while visiting this resort. We would return again.

3  Thank SeniorExplorer