“Best steak Ever”

Casey's Cowtown Club
Ranked #6 of 72 Restaurants in Dodge City
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 30 March 2014

We go there every time we go back to visit, along with other family members. The staff are extremely friendly, the owner stops by and visits to make sure you are enjoying your meal.

1  Thank magg2627

Reviewed 5 March 2014

I Love KC Cowtown! this is the only place so far my son can go to without puking. Everytime we go Its been really good they have really good costomer service there also,

Reviewed 4 February 2014

Dodge City is my local town, and it is always hard to know where to go for a nice sit down family meal. We chose Cowtown, had not been there for a couple years, but it was great!! The salads were on ice cold plates, our server did an awesome job, we were greeted immediately at the door by Mike (the owner), and were very well taken care of on every detail. Our chicken fried steaks were delicious. My son ordered the catfish filet and it was perfect. I hope they stay in business, Dodge City needs Casey's, locally owned and managed very well!! Keep it up.

Reviewed 31 October 2013

This is our regular stop on Sunday's after Church as well as a romantic, fun night out on the weekend. Actually any day of the week and any time of the day is a great time for a meal and a drink here. Mike is very active in the service and stops to chat and ask about the quality of meal and service. This is a fantastic restaurant in Dodge City if not hands down the finest around the area!!!

Reviewed 14 October 2013

My wife and I always stop here for steaks. Good steaks, simply prepared. The fellow sitting at the next table in jeans and cowboy hat most likely owns several hundred head and is worth millions, but everyone comes here to eat. It is a little hard to find (we usually stay at Best Western Dodge City when in town), but worth the look see. Fine deserts and coffee. And you'll probably meet Casey himself!