We stayed at La Quinta Inn & Suites Dodge City for one night in August 2013, paying $115.97 for a room with two queen beds. It was easy to get to and had good parking. The hotel seems clean and modern overall. Our room was very clean with nice linens, and had a microwave and a relatively large mini-fridge. The staff was friendly. Breakfast was nice: bacon, eggs, bagels, biscuits, and more. I would recommend this hotel and would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly built in Dodge City, Ks. October 2007. La Quinta Inn & Suites, our spacious rooms, offer the best of all amenities. Large work area, free wireless -hard wired internet access, fridge/micro and 32" flat screens. Pump up in our on-site fitness center; relax in our heated indoor pool/ whirlpool. You'll also enjoy a free continental breakfast that offers several hot items. Take advantage of our spacious business center /beautiful private boardroom or meeting room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Dodge City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Dodge City
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Dodge City Hotel Dodge City
- La Quinta Dodge City
- Dodge City La Quinta