“Great place to stay in Dodge!”
Review of Dodge City Inn

Dodge City Inn
Ranked #15 of 19 Hotels in Dodge City
Woodland Park, Colorado
“Great place to stay in Dodge!”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

VERY friendly and helpful people work here! The rooms were nice, standard hotel fair but the cleanliness and the friendliness of all made it well worth the stay. The front desk young man was even nice enough to chat about the goings on in Dodge that weekend and provide directions to the Boot Hill Museum and the Santa Fe Depot--both a hit with us!

Room Tip: We stayed in a King room. Very roomy and nice!
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

MD K, General Manager at Dodge City Inn, responded to this review, 19 May 2014
Dear guest,
Thank you for taking time to complete an online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.
We are very glad to know that we met your expectation. Your feedback is very important and we always want hear from our guests. We really appreciate your business and will be looking forward to see you again.

Md Khalequzzaman

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Great Bend, Kansas
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Room was super clean and quiet. There was a glitch with the hot tub but the friendly gentlemen working the front desk had it fixed within a half hour. Breakfast in the morning was nice, and they had an employee zoning the area keeping everything stocked and prepped for the inflow of hungry guests. I wouldn't hesitate staying here again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
MD K, General Manager at Dodge City Inn, responded to this review, 22 March 2014
Dear guest,
Thank you for taking time to compllete our online survey regarding your recent stay in our Comfort Inn in Dodge City, Kansas. We always eagerly wait for feedack from our guest to learn how we did and how we can do better. We are glad to know that your stay was cmfortable and satisfactory. We will share this with our entire team. We hope your next stay will be even better. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Newton
Reviewed 18 March 2014

When we first arrived at the hotel it took well over five minutes before anyone came to greet us, but were nice when showed up. When I turned down my sheets they had multiple yellw stains on them and when I called the front desk clerk up she was visably grossed out as was I and then told me she had no more rooms, so I slept on the sofa. To add insult to injury, the next morning when I took a shower my towel was as bad as the sheets with more yellow stains and dirt. And when I'm talking yellow stains, I am not saying they were marked by a marker but urine and other things from a person. When I showed the morning manager I was told he would give me 20-30% off my stay........really.....I would of offered at least one or two nights free because of that. I did video tape the room and bed....I stay in hotels at least 40+ nights a year and have never seen a situation like this. Just plain gross! Had stayed in a Comfort in Hays the night before and it was very nice and the food there was a lot better than this hotels as well.

Room Tip: I was upgraded to this room, so it shows you that even then there are no guarantees
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Kurt T
MD K, General Manager at Dodge City Inn, responded to this review, 20 March 2014
Dear guest,
Thank you taking time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay in our hotel. We are extremely sorry that you found those stains on our linens. I explained to you earlier about the malfunction of the washing machine which caused the stains, the linens were otherwise clean. This is just an attempt to give you the facts and not an excuse. I also agreed to your demand which was communicated through the response of your email. Our sincere apology to you again.

Travellers are raving about these Dodge City hotels

Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed 12 March 2014

this was the best motel experience in 8 nights from Mpls to AZ and back. Great bed, good room and large BR. Unfortunately, I was too late to use the pool, but breakfast was very good (not the best of the trip, but close.
Very convenient. Overall the best motel stay of Choice Motels.

Room Tip: choose a good motel. this was a corner room just off stairway, and had no noise
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

MD K, General Manager at Dodge City Inn, responded to this review, 13 March 2014
Dear guest,
Thank you for taking time to complete the online review regarding your recent stay in our hotel. We are always eager to hear from our guest as we strive to ensure satisfactory and comfortable stay for each of our guest. We are glad to know that your stay with us was satisfactory and thanks again for the compliments which will be shared with our entire team. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Ulysses, Kansas
Reviewed 8 March 2014

The hotel itself was fine, but not especially spectacular. The bed however was the best hotel bed I have ever slept upon! The mattress was light sleeping on air, pillows were perfect as was the bedding. If you want a good night's sleep--choose the Comfort Inn!!

Room Tip: No elevator or escalator, but stairs were easy to navigate.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

MD K, General Manager at Dodge City Inn, responded to this review, 10 March 2014
Dear guest,
Thank you for writing an online review regarding your recent stay in our Dodge City Comfort Inn.
We are glad to learn that your stay was comfortable and satisfactory. We will do everything using the information you provided so that your next stay will be even better. Also, thank you for recommending our hotel to all the other guests. We will be looking forward to seeing you again.

Wichita, Kansas
Reviewed 17 February 2014

I recently stayed at this property while traveling on business and was very impressed with the friendliness of the staff and the comfortableness of the bed. I will stay at this property again when I'm in the area.

• Stayed February 2014
MD K, General Manager at Dodge City Inn, responded to this review, 18 February 2014
Dear guest,
Thank you for taking time to write an online review regarding your recent stay at our Dodge City
Comfort Inn.
We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. We will be looking forward for an opportunity to serving you again.

Rush Center, Kansas
Reviewed 16 February 2014

Super personal- upon arrival computers down and they still put us in our room. Our room was very handy to all of our needs, great location!!! Spa and pool was great - had it to ourselves. Well the bed was comfortable also. Breakfast it was a meal fit for kings super great.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

MD K, General Manager at Dodge City Inn, responded to this review, 17 February 2014
Dear guest,
Thank you for completing our online survey regarding your recent stay in our Comfort Inn in
Dodge City, Kansas. We are always eager to hear from our guests, it helps us improve and make each guests stay more comfortable and satisfactory. I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay, I will definitely let my entire team know about this compliment. We would be looking forward to seeing you again.