“Good atmosphere”

Freddy's Frozen Custard
Ranked #44 of 85 Restaurants in Emporia
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 5 June 2014

The workers at Freddy's are very friendly,it almost creepy. For the money you get great food never have had any issues. One time they did get my order wrong but it was close enough and I don't complain inside of a restaurant unless it is actually something that can harm me or someone else. But they noticed it with out me saying anything and came up to me saying I noticed we got your order wrong so we are making you a new one. I did not ask for it nor did it matter to me that they gave me a breaded chicken sandwich rather then the grilled one. So I took advantage of there generosity and ate them BOTH!

Also I enjoy the type of music they play only a heartless person could complain about that.

Only problem is my uncle likes to eat there like it is the only restaurant in town. I can only eat so much of a good thing be for it's too much lol.

There are newer reviews for Freddy's Frozen Custard

Reviewed 8 March 2014

We live in Wisconsin and have a similar restaurant to Freddy's called Culver's. Dear Southerners, pat yourselves on the back. You kicked our butts. Not only is the custard better at Freddy's, but the burgers and fries are outstanding. We've been to various franchise locations about 5 or 6 times and every single time it is consistently good. We never have a complaint. Employees are always quick, pleasant, clean, and you can tell they give a crud about their customer. (Our Culver's also has exceptional service, to defend them.) :)

We are obsessed with the shoestring fries. Everything is always fresh & hot. Blows McDonald's out of the water.

Reviewed 31 May 2013 via mobile

Great burgers and fries. What really sets this place apart from every where else is the service. The employees treat customers as guests and take pride in their work. The resturant is spotless. When the employees at the register aren't busy with a customer they are restocking supplies or cleaning tables. A great place for a burger, fries and fabulous service.