“Wonderful Family-style Mexican”

Cuisines: Mexican
Lawrence, Kansas
“Wonderful Family-style Mexican”
Reviewed 9 July 2013 via mobile

Located in a strip mall near I-35, El Lorito offers a wide variety of Mexican dishes in a welcoming and comfortable setting. The food is tasty, freshly prepared, and with generous portions. We visited the restaurant for lunch and enjoyed a superb meal. With our chips, we ordered guacamole. They were tasty, with a very creamy guacamole. My enchiladas supremas were wonderful! The filling had the right level of condiments. My son's chimichanga was equally superb, with a small salad on the side. My wife ordered a shrimp enchilada that did not disappoint: generous shrimp, sides of refried beans, rice. All was yum! We definitely will return to sample other items on the menu. The service was excellent with a very attentive staff, ready to refill our drinks and bring more chips.

Visited July 2013