“Very poor”

LoneStar Steakhouse
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 12 September 2013 via mobile

Service practically nonexistent, waited about 15 minutes for waitress to take drink order. Food was very bland. I won't go back.

1  Thank 1billt1

Reviewed 10 September 2013 via mobile

Colton,our server was nice but very inexperienced. The steaks were awful and expensive.. The beef was standard NOT choice , had an odor that reminded us of smoke from crossties and was tough!! We did not read tripadvisor!!! Shame on us..( Every review has been right on)

1  Thank Jspelt
Reviewed 6 September 2013

The restaurant does not equal other Lone Star's where I have dined. Not bad just not up to what I expected from Lone Star

Reviewed 8 August 2013

I've sent every rib eye back at least once here. The majority of the time, the meat smells and/or taste tainted-either old or improperly stored. Steaks are cooked perfectly-as long as you like yours well done and tough as leather! I had to send my last steak back 2 times for being overcooked. Overrun with young wait staff, yet they are unable to get the table order correct, often with a long wait time. Lone Star is expensive, so take lots of cash and leave your taste buds at home-you won't want to taste this food!

1  Thank Mark M
Reviewed 6 July 2013

The booths left us sitting too far from the table and we tried several. Food was okay, probably not too healthy and rather salty. Taste was okay. LoneStar is lucky that there are few decent restaurants in town.