“Delicious food, great attentive service”
Review of Las Margaritas

Las Margaritas
Ranked #3 of 68 Restaurants in Garden City
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 September 2013 via mobile

I came here based on good recommendations from locals and was not disappointed. Great food, I loved the carne asada. Service was great, they were always checking on me.You have to pay attention while driving here because you might miss it, it is downstairs in a basement location, but totally worth it. I'll be back the next time I'm in the area!

1  Thank Centralgirl

Reviewed 8 August 2013

Excellent wait staff, good food (as long as you like your whole plate smothered in melted cheese & lots of cilantro). Clean, fair prices with a taste of Mexico in the atmosphere.

Reviewed 31 July 2013

The service was very fast, the staff was friendly, and the good was delicious and well priced. I will definitely be returning soon.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

I haven't been everywhere in Garden City, but this basement-level restaurant seems likely to have the town's best tequila selection, including many rarities that may not be for sale. The shrimp a la diablo was good. The bartender pitched us a free tequila -- Coralejo (one of the best mass market tequilas I know).

Reviewed 14 July 2013

We've eaten here just about every time we go to Garden City. The food is excellent. My only complaint is the stairs to get down to it, but it's worth it.