“Best value and SUPER quiet!”

AmericInn Lodge & Suites Garden City
Ranked #5 of 16 Hotels in Garden City
Reviewed 11 July 2013

We stayed at this hotel on our way to Colorado, and were skeptical when told it would be very quiet, because of its design (made of cinder blocks). Were we very surprised and pleased! The hotel is spotless and the person who checked us in was just a lovely person and very helpful. Our room was squeeky clean, the beds were very comfortable, and the room was nearly soundproof! There was a wind storm outside and we could not even hear anything. The breakfast was disappointing, though; just the bare bones, and once again, glad I had packed my yogurt, fruit and whole wheat bagels with me. I'd like to start a campaign for WHOLE WHEAT anything to be a staple at all the breakfast bars across the U.S.!!! We will definitely stay in this hotel again, should we take this route. It was SO inexpensive, I simply cannot even ding them for the paltry breakfast fare.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
gcamericinn, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Garden City, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2013

Dear Missy A,

Thank you for your very kind comments and for letting others know! We appreciate your business. I am sorry for no breakfast? Little confused, our breakfast has many items and whole wheat, yogurt, cottage cheese, fresh fruit and a variety of bagels is amongst the list. . The next time you are here we will make sure you get breakfast! You named a number of the great things we serve along with the other favorites. It is a quiet place to stay and housekeeping does an excellent job! We look forward to your next visit and again we will make sure you get a great breakfast before you leave! It is the important part of the day, I love breakfast! Thank you again and thank you for taking the time to let others know about us.

Reviewed 10 July 2013

Excellent hotel. The rooms were clean, staff friendly and accomodating. The gal even mentioned how we could get a discount at the neighboring Applebees, which we took advantage of. The pool area was spacious, the indoor pool heated, and the hot tub was the biggest we had ever seen. The breakfast had a nice variety, including biscuits and gravy, and multiple drink selections, both hot and cold, to cater to our family, as my husband drank coffee, I drank the french vanilla cappucino, my child drank milk, and my other child drank orange juice. The lobby was very inviting. And a good quality to all fixtures throughout the hotel and our rooms. We had no complaints and would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
gcamericinn, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Garden City, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2013

Dear Becky J,

Fantastic! So glad your stay was all you expected! The pool and hot tub are always big hits for everyone! AmericInn continues to add new products to make the breakfast appetizing and a little more health conscious. The rooms are quiet for families to be able to enjoy themselves and not worry about the neighbors hearing them. Thank you for choosing the AmericInn of Garden City, KS and we look forward to your return visit with us.

Reviewed 9 July 2013

Very nice hotel and staff. The rooms were very nice and the beds were comfortable. The hotel was conveniently located to shopping and restaurants. The staff was very nice and helpful. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. This Americinn is our choice when working in southwest Kansas.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business

Dear Mike,

We appreciate your group more than you know! We look forward to seeing everyone each year, I know you probably wish that you didn't have the circumstances where you have to come every year. You always are very kind in letting others know how great we are and we appreciate it. We are in a great location for shopping and soon there will be much more to chose from. Look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

We stayed here for the first time while visiting our family in Garden City. The staff was very friendly & the room was in excellent shape. We slept really well on the comfortable beds. The breakfast had hot items available and a lot of choice. We will definitely stay here again when we go to visit family. Thanks for a great experience.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family

Dear Gingerlavelle,

Super! So glad you had a great stay at our hotel in Garden City, Ks. We have a great staff who works very hard to make sure everyone has a great stay! We appreciate you taking the time to let people who are traveling or visiting Garden City know we are a clean and friendly property.
Look forward to having you as our guests again!

Reviewed 8 July 2013

I travel for my job, This Hotel is in my Home Town. Busy job needs peace and quite for a good nights rest. This place was clean,The staff members welcomed you with Smiles and very helpful. The beds were very comfy. Breakfest was good. Pool was clean and Hot tub was hot. Susan McDaniel Ransom Kansas USA

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business

Susan,

Thank you so much for making us your home away from home in Garden City, Ks. All of your comments were wonderful and we appreciate you! I did get the opportunity to visit with you a little and am so glad you had a wonderful stay. We look forward to your next visit! We appreciate you taking the time to come to Trip Advisor and let others know AmericInn is a great place to stay when visiting Garden City, KS

Reviewed 2 July 2013

The lobby and room were both clean, and all staff was friendly. The pool and hot tub were great. I slept in, so I cannot comment on breakfast. My only complaint was the wi-fi did not work. It did not work in my room or on the lobby computer during my stay. The clerk at the front desk said it was probably due to the high winds Garden City had been getting. Overall, this is a nice place to stay.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
gcamericinn, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Garden City, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2013

Dear AF_Hiker,

We appreciate you choosing the AmericInn for your stay. Our housekeepers do a fantastic job of taking care of the hotel and some of them have been here since we were built! I am very fortunate as a GM to have great employees who want to make the guests experience fantastic! The WI-FI was having issues due to a back up battery. We look forward to your next visit and will make sure you have the WiFi working. Thank you for taking the time to fill let others know your thoughts of our hotel.

Reviewed 1 July 2013

I have been to other AmericInns and this one didn't disappoint. It's comforting to know when I choose AmericInn, I know what to expect. Clean rooms and plenty of towels and pillows. Typically, I have my 4 year-old in tow, so an enjoyable pool and full breakfast (not just pastries and cold cereal) is a plus. This AmericInn has an Applebees, Verizon Wireless, Sams Club and other fast food restaurant within walking distance. There is also a Wal-Mart across the highway. Thanks for another great night!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
gcamericinn, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Garden City, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2013

Dear snowflakesovrtx,

Thank you so much for you wonderful confidence in AmericInn, our service and amenities! We appreciate each and every customer! We are in a fantastic location and great for someone on foot to be able to go do a little shopping. Very soon there will be lots of shopping behind us with the new mall area and even more eating establishments. We are very excited for our guests to be able to experience that. We look forward to having you as our guest again and give you the best "hospitality"!