All reviews front desk choice hotels each evening every guest would stay here again biscuits handicap room room was clean light meal waffles parking lot in town non smoking nice stay staff was very friendly great place to stay property
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Booked the room through Priceline but had i done it through Choice Hotels App i could have gotten points and paid the same as PL's "Express Deal". Checking in I got the feeling that Skylar at the front desk wasn't all that pleased to be of service, later she seemed to be in a better mood. The room itself was clean and free of unusual smells. When I checked out the bathroom I noticed a spider the size of a small turantula! I evicted him in hopes that he wouldn't return later to reclaim his seat in the bathroom! Breakfast was the usual fare for these hotels.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 September 2017

This place needs some updating, especially the bathrooms. The staff more than makes up for the downfalls in maintenance. They are great. They remembered my name & gave my grandkids some snacks. Other than the bathrooms, the rooms are clean and comfortable. The pool area is also in need of some maintenance, but it was ok for the kids. The breakfast is typical hotel breakfast food, but the grandkids liked it. Right now, it is a little hard to get in and out of the parking lot because of road construction.

Room Tip: book on priceline
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 September 2017

On September 19, 2017 I arrived early in the morning around 6:30am, after 20+ hours on Amtrak trains, at the Hampton Inn in Garden City, KS to find out that they were completely full and even though I had a reservation I would not be able to check in until after noon. The front desk attendant hesitantly said that I could wait in the lobby if I wanted to. I did not feel welcomed by him at all. I then saw the Comfort Inn sign across the way and called. Michelle answered and was so nice and sweet when I explained my situation and requested a room to check into. She said “sure, we have rooms available, come on over and we’ll get you set up”. I immediately canceled my reservation at the Hampton Inn and made my way across the road to the Comfort Inn. After such a long trip, Michelle was like an angel to me. She was so pleasant and understanding. She checked me in and let me know that they had breakfast available there in the lobby and that I was welcome to enjoy it. Within a few minutes I was safe and sound in my room where I could relax and get some much needed rest. Michelle was there for me in my time of need. The Comfort Inn was true to its name, comforting in every way! I was impressed with the neatness and cleanliness of the hotel as well.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 September 2017

This stay was a stopover to our destination. After a long,hot drive, we were glad that this Comfort Inn was indeed a comfort. We found the bed and pillows comfortable and even though the inn was full, we did not hear any noises from the hallway or adjacent rooms. It was very clean and breakfast was good. A great value for the price.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 September 2017

The room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was good and the breakfast room was large enough. I used the fitness center which was open 24 hours. We couldn't get a ground floor room but the elevator made it easy enough to get our luggage to our room. We had no problems with this hotel and would recommend it.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple