All reviewsliving roomfull size refrigeratorgas grillstove topoutdoor poolbreakfast choicesvery nice stayparking areawould stay here againwafflesking suitehot breakfastparking lothotel is locatednice hotelthe breakfast arearoom was clean
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Checkin was fast and friendly. My room was clean and well appointed. I was allowed to checkin early and check out late.

The hotel is located near the main highway through town. There are many shopping and dining options within a few blocks.

Very nice stay. I’ll be back.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 October 2017

The first time my company set me up to stay here I thought "Nice! This is a Marriott!" But after a month I was more "Really? This is a Marriott??" On the up side, the front desk staff is friendly and as an extended stay there is a full size refrigerator and a stove top in the room. And that's where the up side ends. The rooms are tiny, so after a few days it gets very claustrophobic. Housekeeping is very poor. At one point at the beginning of my 3rd week I got cleaning supplies off an unattended cart that was outside my room and cleaned my own bathroom - keeping in mind they only are expected to do it once per week. My sheets didn't get changed until I stripped my own bed and left them in a pile by the door. The breakfast "protein" was tiny pretend eggs and tiny sausage patties. I have told the people that do my travel arrangements to PLEASE not put me at this hotel, but frustratingly I have ended up here several times. I really hope Marriott corporate will look into making improvements, which would include fixing the damage to the building from a wind storm back in February or March.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Joe S, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Garden City, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Hello wldrabit -

I would like to start with my deepest apologies for your experience with TownePlace Suites in Garden City. I do want you to know that we are under new management now and are working diligently to correct these sorts of issues. I do hope that you will give us another opportunity to show you that we are working to be better and withhold the above average standards of Marriott.

Thank you again and have a great day!
Joe Scott

Reviewed 29 September 2017

This was my first time staying at a TownPlace, thus did not know what to expect. I was pleased how clean and comfortable the property was. The room was surprisingly big. The breakfast was a little skimpy, but I have seen worse. I would recommend this property for sure.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 September 2017

Excellent friendly service.
Clean rooms and very comfortable beds.
Great, well lighted parking.

Room size is fairly small, but the layout is outstanding. We will definitely be staying here every time we are in Garden City.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 August 2017

Here are the 5 things I look at when I walk into a hotel room.
1) Does it smell?no
2) Is it physically clean? yes
3) Can I walk barefoot on the carpet? yes
4) How comfortable is the bed? very
5) Are the walls paper thin? no

Really the only complaint I have is the lack of breakfast choices. I have seen better at the same priced hotels

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business