“Average, but would reorder”
Review of China Taste

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
China Taste
Ranked #6 of 31 Restaurants in Gardner
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Overall the food was just average. Nothing amazing, but I would eat it again.

One of my favorites to order is crab rangoon. They offered more filling than most, however it was light on the crab and was mostly cream cheese. I would order it again. We also ordered chicken and beef dishes. Both were well cooked and had decent flavor. The egg drop soup was good, but didn't care for the sweet and sour soup.

I would not care to dine in. The space is small and not overly welcoming. Placing an order to pick up or ordering to go at the counter would be the way to go. The staff was very friendly and service was faster than expected. The prices are very reasonable. Would be nice if they offered delivery, sadly they don't.

2  Thank Eric S

Reviewed 23 January 2013

We have been ordering take-out from here for years. Good food at a great price! The combination lo mein is a favorite as well as the Happy Family.

1  Thank theheims
Reviewed 20 December 2012

I have had a lot of chinese food and this is very low quality: chicken was not trimmed well, taste was not good.

Reviewed 1 December 2012

I have been going there as long as I have lived in town and they always serve me good food. They are courteous and polite. If only they delivered!

1  Thank MKAhlsen
Reviewed 27 September 2012

Usual large menu, and this place is great. I have never had a bad meal. The service is fast, usually no more than 5 minute wait. Large portions for a reasonable price.

2  Thank Gary D