“Wonderful place in Kansas”
Review of spa Rock Haven

spa Rock Haven
Ranked #1 of 2 Spas & Wellness in Hays
Reviewed 30 March 2014

They treat you like a Queen. Everyone is so nice. I wish I could afford to give this gift to everyone I know. They work sure magic. A hidden gem in Ellis county.

2  Thank Backporchsue

Reviewed 7 February 2014

This was hands down the best birthday gift I have ever received! My husband lovingly gave me the gift of a ''spa day", but it was much more than being pampered... I have never felt so welcome! The staff amazing and the service excellent. This place is so incredibly beautiful, but also such an amazing opportunity to be pampered and feel like a Queen! Rock Haven is tucked away in the Smoky River Hill Valley, and is a true gem! Thank you ladies for making this birthday the best! I went by myself this time but will most definitely be returning in the near future with my husband,sister, mother, and friends!

2  Thank Amber M
Reviewed 4 October 2013

I have been to many spas around the country, and I can confidently say that Rock Haven is one of the kind and so far, the best, hands down. We had a couple's message. It took us about 2 hours to complete the process including many amenities. The entire experience was very enjoyable and reasonably priced.

3  Thank Sky_Trekkies
Reviewed 14 October 2012

I enjoy going to spa's during my travels around the country. And although this one is about 2 hours from where I live, I planned a trip with a few others and we had a wonderful time. Not only did we enjoy the spa, but many of the amenities that went along with our visit made it that much more enjoyable.

1  Thank Richard D
Reviewed 19 September 2012

I have gone to Rock Haven three different times. Once with my husband for a couple's massage, and two other times with a group of girls. Starting with the hot tub and champagne and cheese and crackers, and then to the steam room and individual massages, OH MY. A full and fun afternoon with friends!

1  Thank dorie1950

Been to spa Rock Haven? Share your experiences!