“Great coffee”
Review of Mokas Bakery

Mokas Bakery
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Hays
Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

Stopped in here while traveling. I had the zebra. My husband had amaretto/coconut latte. Both were very good. Service was fast and friendly.

Reviewed 10 February 2017

I was introduced to Mokas by a client in Salina. It was my favorite place for lunch. So I was pleasantly surprised to find there is a Mokas in Hays! The place has it colorful interior like the place in Salina. This time I tried the Baja Chicken Wrap with chips ($8) and a latte. The flavors are there just like I remembered. Good food, prices and coffee what more do you want?

Reviewed 17 January 2017

We really love this place!! Half price coffee's on Monday, delicious food served by friendly people.

Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

Good coffee and pastries. They seem to mess up lunch orders and some drink orders quite a bit, which is very annoying. Customer service is hit and miss depending on who is working.

Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

Great place for a coffee and visit. Love thier muffins. Chairs are terribly loud. Otherwise nice and quiet

Been to Mokas Bakery? Share your experiences!