“Something different”

Ranked #3 of 94 Restaurants in Hays
Price range: US$5 - US$50
Cuisines: American, Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Sake2Me Sushi Rolls brings a big city feel to a small town. Our food is made fresh to order and our sushi rolls are hand rolled. We like to think of it as edible art. We hope you enjoy your experience!
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Love having the option to eat sushi in Hays! Last time the chefs were cutting up a huge tuna, which if course meant I wanted some. While some rolls are not exactly traditional, they are delicious.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

On our way to Colorado, we came across this unusual location for sushi. It was very good and the service was superb and the food even better. We tried some of the recommendations (bang bang shrimps) from a local couple that apparently eat there several times/week. All that we ate there was fresh, tasty and reasonably priced.

We will definitely come back on our next trip out west.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

I loved the food! Based on Tripadvisor reviews, I stopped here on my way through KS. But I was a little aprehensive when the directions took me to what looked like an old gas station that was converted into a restaurant. Was I at the right place? Was it even open? However, the inside is clean and well decorated. The staff was friendly and, likely because I arrived a little after lunchtime, my food arrived in less than five minutes of ordering. I tried the Shag Roll and it exceeded my expectations.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

We love going to sake2me.. We make it in there every week.. Food is absolutely amazing. They just really need to work on the service.. It takes forever to get a refill. I will continue going back even though the service isn't good.. The food makes up for it

1  Thank hclindsey
Reviewed 11 April 2014

they were understaffed for lunch; so I ordered take-out. After my dish was prepared it sat on the counter for over 10 minutes. I finally went up to ask for it. Only then did the waitress check on the order. By then the restaurant was almost empty.

Been to Sake2Me Sushi? Share your experiences!