“Out of ice in snow storm” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sip N Spin

Sip N Spin
Ranked #34 of 89 Restaurants in Hays
Overland Park
“Out of ice in snow storm”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2014 via mobile

Stopped by after reading the other review for a quick lunch. Like the other reviewer, I was a bit surprised that this was more than a bar which in itself is an evolution. I can trace its origins to being a Duds n Suds, later Sip n Spin laundromat which sold soap and suds. As it is in Hays, this somehow makes sense.

The con was the waitress advised they were out of ice, so soda was a bit warmer than normal. The upside is they offered tasty, hot food and very reasonable prices. Menu was fairly extensive to the extent they offered a wide number of sides.

Will return again.

Visited February 2014

Hays, Kansas
“Who Knew”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

I went to Sip N Spin twice after 10:00 (when it becomes a bar) and neither time was I very impressed. When some friends asked us to go and eat supper with them there, I was very hesitant based on my pervious experiences. But I'm really glad I went! There food is delicious and cheap! If you get there and no one comes to take your order, just walk up to the bar and tell them that you want to order food. Don't forget to check our there weekly specials for excellent deals on already cheap prices.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Chelsie P

Been to Sip N Spin? Share your experiences!