“Great burgers !”

Freddy's Frozen Custard
Ranked #7 of 96 Restaurants in Hays
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

I've never been to a Freddy's so I decided to give it a try on my travels through Kansas. Cheeseburger was delicious ! I'm not a fan of shoestring fries but I didn't know that's what they served. They were hard and pointy like the kind you get in a can. Maybe over cooked or sitting under the heat lamp too long ? Not sure. But not a huge deal. The vanilla milkshake was thick and delicious. I also used the lady's room and it nice. Glad I stopped. :)

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Ordered food to take home. Speaker was terrible. They had trouble hearing us and we them. Food was really good. Service was fair as they didn't really try to be very friendly and quickly handed us our food and shut the window. Was going to try to tell them that the speaker was very hard to understand but didn't get the chance.

Katrina K, Manager at Freddy's Frozen Custard, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

We thank you for your recent visit to Freddy's, and appreciate your feedback! We are very sorry your Freddy's experience was disappointing, and have forwarded your comments to the local Franchise Group for their immediate attention. If you would like to be contacted directly, please take a moment to send us your contact information securely via our website at FreddysUSA.com/connect.

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Freddy's is always good. Bacon cheeseburger, fries very tasty. Love the fact they employ school kids. Sundaes are so good. We love Freddy's.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

The food at Freddy's is very good. Service is not as fast as fast food - though still faster than some so-called fast food restaurants. Prices are higher than typical fast food - but still not expensive. The trade-off is that the food quality and service a definite notch above typical fast food.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Excellent service and high quality food. It was accurate, fresh, fast, and the entire store was clean.

Been to Freddy's Frozen Custard? Share your experiences!