“Good fast food at a good price”
Review of KFC

KFC
Ranked #39 of 96 Restaurants in Hays
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Reviewed 1 November 2017

My wife & I each had combo meals here. The food was tasty, it was ready to eat in a short amount of time & it did not cost much. The restaurant was clean & the building has 2 stories. You can dine upstairs for a little quiet. If you like chicken this is the place to go in Hays!

Reviewed 13 September 2017

I don't usually leave reviews for fast food, but wanted to compliment Joshua. Very friendly employee, our order was correct and complete, he included butter and honey without us asking, along with extra napkins and wet wipes. Back home, we have to ask for butter and even then only get it 50% of the time.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

The young lady taking my order was very pleasant and that is not found much anymore. My order was accurate and hot and not expensive. I did "take out" but ordered inside and it was a clean establishment

Reviewed 11 August 2016

We had two original chicken meals and ate in the breakfast room at the hotel. The food was good and not expensive.

Reviewed 12 February 2016

It's your typical KFC with the exception of a second floor. The food was good and fresh. The cashier was friendly. We didn't have a very long wait.

Been to KFC? Share your experiences!