“Excellent Burrito!”

Add it.
Smokin Co.
Ranked #43 of 96 Restaurants in Hays
Reviewed 4 August 2016

We loved the pulled pork nachos so much that it was difficult to try something else. This time, I tried the burrito and it may be even better than the nachos. At $8 it may seem like a bit for one burrito, but the thing is huge. I made two meals out of it and my wife also ate some. She had the pulled pork sandwich and thought it was quite good as well. However, she preferred my burrito and the nachos.

Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

Great ribs and the pulled pork nachos are supreme. We hit them almost every Wednesday evening for some bbq. This is a mobile food service and Ryan is consistent in the quality of his meats and the finished product.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

I ordered from these guys for our family reunion and it was a hit! Who said a food truck can't make good food. The price was actually really good for all the meats we got.
I have eaten at there food truck before as well, top notch.

Reviewed 16 June 2016 via mobile

We have avoided this BBQ because it is a food trailer, but we needed a idea for supper and decided to stop and pickup something. We had there ribs and they were better than any other in town that we have ate. I believe this is probably the best BBQ in Hays.

Reviewed 13 June 2016

The best flavor and combination of ingredients. Instead of tortilla chips, the base is a generous portion of kettle chips. So, delicious! I love this food. The only downside is that when they run out of meat, it's closed up. Sometimes I don't make it to town in time and that makes me sad.

Been to Smokin Co.? Share your experiences!