All reviews room was clean restaurant next door new carpet whiskey creek positive experience outdoor pool bagels place to sleep would stay here again front desk staff biscuits and gravy convenient location staff was very friendly great price dog kelsey ks
Reviewed 16 October 2017

Wonderful helpful staff. Good food and gentleman handling breakfast wanted to insure that all guests were having a great experience. Smiles were given freely. Good people good hotel. 10%off at delicious steak house next door.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 October 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 October 2017

It appears this Days Inn was recently remodled. The best Days Inn I have ever stayed in. Staff helpful and friendly, breakfast was great. Motel site clean and maintained. I called several days ahead of my stay there was a problem with my room reservation. The person I spoke with cleared up everything with no problem. Great price also. I would recommend this Motel and will stay here again when in the area.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 October 2017

Rate.. To be fair.. Nice place. Clean. Spacious. Not real modern, but very nice.. But as usual. They charged me for a SAFE that I didn't use.. That's all I'm going to say, except, because we already argued over this, myself and Days Inn, I will never stay at any place associated with them again.. I don't like being cheated, even if it was only a nickle or a fifty dollars. Doesn't matter, ripping off a person isn't right..

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business