Hampton Inn - Hutchinson
US$129
US$116
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

US$84
US$44
Hutchinson Inn(Hutchinson)
US$52
Hotwire.com
All reviewsroom was cleanfront deskplace to stayperfect staya hilton honors membernice hot breakfastfamily stayin townbreakfast buffetnice hotelstaff was friendlygreat rooman upgradethe breakfast areahot tubindoor poolparking lot
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

There is a reason this Hampton is the number 1 rated hotel in Hutchinson on Trip Advisor.

We stayed here while in town for a cattle Show. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Our room was clean and comfortable. Additionally as a Hilton Silver Honors member I had water and a nice snack waiting for me in my room.

We had to leave before the breakfast was ready but most of it was out already at 5:30 am on a Memorial Day Sunday.

Overall a great Hampton. I will stay again.

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed 9 May 2018

I was showing my grandpa's restored 80 year old truck at a classic car show in Newton, KS; 35 miles east of Hutchinson and then traveled to visit with 2-grandson's and 2-granddaughters in Hutchinson, KS.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 15 April 2018

Good value, rooms are pretty nice and staff helpful. Good internet connection and ease of setup compared to similar hotels. Had plenty of cookies in the evening, and breakfast options were good as well.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed here one night while visiting the Cosmosphere and Strataca. Our room had a king bed, microwave, and refrigerator. No complaints. The room was clean, the bed comfortable, and breakfast was typical for HI. The entrance can be a little tricky to find. You can’t enter the parking lot from the highway in front of the HI. The entrance is off 11th St, just west of the McDonald’s. There’s not a sign, so it’s easy to miss.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AndyKansasCity
Reviewed 15 March 2018

If it wasn't for the very nice front desk man that gave a great recommendation for dinner and switched my room, this place would get a 1 star. I don't know where this place went wrong but boy did it. It seems they tried doing a remodel and ran out of money so they hodge podged together old with new and the rooms are a disaster; the tubs are peeling, wallpaper is peeling, beds are squeaky, and i don't think there is anything in between the walls as I could hear everything my neighbor was doing, I mean everything which meant no sleep... I asked for a different room the second night and while the obliged, due to having no sound damping, I could hear every vehicle getting on the highway. I will not be staying here again needless to say.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business