“Came thru for me again!”

Days Inn & Suites Hutchinson
Ranked #6 of 12 Hotels in Hutchinson
Reviewed 20 August 2012

Well what I thought was going to be a horror story turned into a great stay!
When I arrived to the hotel they had placed me in a smoking room didn't realize until I
arrived to the room and the smell hit me called down the guy at the front desk changed it
Quickly and apologized and gave me a suite. When I went up to the new room the smoke alarm
Needed a new battery and it chirped and chirped called down again and the guy at the desk
Issued a new room and apologized. Finally third one w a charm great room excellent service!
Thank You for going out of the way Days Inn!

Room Tip: Go for the suite it has a sofa dinette table micro and fridge and food storage.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Days Inn & Suites Hutchinson

Reviewed 17 August 2012

There are not many places to stay in Hutchinson, this was a good choice. Fresh cookies every night, free breakfast, near the mall and Chili's and if you haven't eaten at Freddie's around the corner, go there and get a burger and a shake. About 2 miles from Prarie Dunes so very convenient if you are in town to play one of the greatest golf courses in the world.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank rfd2112
Reviewed 12 June 2012 via mobile

The trash was not removed from previous guest along with a half bottle of shampoo still in shower. Could hear guests walk in upstairs room and hallway all night long. Perfume in room was too stronge. Basically I paid over $125 for a dirty room. Never again I don't care how late it is I will keep driving!

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank JDKofSC
Reviewed 7 May 2012

I stayed one night in Hutchinson for business and my normal hotel was fully booked. Keep in mind that this is a converted Microtel, so don't expect normal size rooms. However, for me the room was fine. Comfortable bed, very clean and the A/C worked well. The view wasn't the greatest out the window (a wooden fence) and the small counter where I could set up my laptop could have been bigger, but it served it's purpose. The breakfast was basic, but enough to satisfy. Front desk staff was helpful and prompt.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
dkb007, Manager at Days Inn & Suites Hutchinson, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2012

Thank you very much for your review. We look forward to your next visit to Hutchinson.

Reviewed 9 December 2011

Rather mundane and unimpressive appearance. Standard rooms smallish but comfortable. Housekeeping on a par with others. Rather difficult to get to having to drive through other hotel properties. Only interaction with front desk was at reception and can't say it was extremely friendly.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 October 2011

We stay in Hutch from time to time. We had not stayed at this Days Inn since it was changed from a Microtel. Overall they have done a good job of updating the place. We found it was clean. The breakfast was nothing special but filled the void. The front desk staff was very helpful and friendly. My wife and son really liked everything about the hotel. I thought the bed was stiff for my taste. And I thought the walls were too thin as well. But again, my wife and son did not see either as a problem.

The cost was reasonable for our stay considering the other hotels that are pricey for what you get. Given the options in Hutch I would look at this hotel for future stays.

Room Tip: Take an upper level room for better noise reduction.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 October 2011

There has obviously been a lot of improvements made here since some of the bad reviews. We had a King suite for a reasonable rate and it was Great! Microtel layout w/mini kitchen, sofa, work desk and a table w/chairs. sofa, coffee table, good lighting. A/C worked great. Exercise room, guest laundry. Three story w/elevator and nice carts. Only a couple of miles to Omnisphere or Salt Mine both great attractions. Major shopping only a couple blocks away. Breakfast had hot breakfast burritos plus the normal stuff and mgr. said more is coming. We had a great 3 day stay. Bed was fine. Only negative was Iffy Internet (wireless). All-in-all a very nice stay. Staff was friendly and helpful. As I said, some major improvements have been made and they are still working on it. It was the best deal we could find in the area for what you get. Happy to recommend it.

Room Tip: Get one of the suites if available and you can afford the difference, they are soo nice.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple