“Save Your Money”

Cuisines: American, Pizza
Slidell, Louisiana
“Save Your Money”
Reviewed 26 February 2010

I ordered delivery from this location about a week ago. They won't accept online orders for my location yet for some reason. I called in and the girl I spoke with informed me that it was only her second day and that she wasn't familiar with the menu. She had to ask for help with the specials, and everything else I tried to order.

She said it would take about an hour, but it ended up taking about an hour and a half. When my food came, the pizza box was smashed in the center, and cheese was stuck to the bottom of the lid. The pizza itself had almost cooled to room temperature, and tasted EXTREMELY salty. I've had plenty of pizza in my day, and I know what too salty tastes like. I got the super supreme. Other than that it just tasted kind of "off" in general.

Also, they were supposed to give me garlic butter for my pizza, but gave me a cup of icing instead. What was I supposed to do with icing? So I had dry, salty pizza.