“Great Customer Service at Front Desk” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn Junction City

Hampton Inn Junction City
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Junction City
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Great Customer Service at Front Desk”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 January 2014

Before I left Colorado Springs, I went online to book a room for Hampton Inn, Junction City, this is the only hotel, that I researched. When all the prices came up Travelocity had the lowest price for the room. So I booked the room through them. I always book my travel thru Hilton. When I arrived, the girl at the front desk couldn't find the reservation. The young lady worked for over an hour, & couldn't get any help from Travelocity. I was getting upset, we had been driving for over 8 hrs. Then she looked at my paperwork again & said oh, sweetie, they booked you into the Patriot Inn. I said I never heard off that hotel & that I intended on booking here. She told me we have a room for you, but 1st you have to cancell the other reservation. So we left & we out in search of the Patriot Inn. After driving up & down the rode several times. We finally asked onstar for directions. We pulled up to a Knights Inn with graffiti written on the wall next to the hotel. We went into the hotel explained the situation to the person at the front desk, he was kind enough to let us out of the reservation. We then proceed back to the Hampton Inn. The young lady at the front desk, welcome back, I have your room ready Mrs Jerrome. My stay was very pleasant, beds comfortable. Breakfast the next morning was excellent. Loved the zuccini bread. I've learned one thing from this experience, never book from Travelocity again. This travel site booked me into a hotel that I wasn't even looking at. I thank God & the staff at the Hampton Inn, Junction City, that they were able to help me on that very cold night 2 days after Christmas. When we were making our way back home. I would stay here again if I'm ever in this part of the country.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ladyj555
Michele S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Junction City, responded to this review, 13 January 2014
I am so sorry that there was confusion with travelocity and that you chose the Hampton Inn JC for your stay. Thank you for all the wonderful comments and if you are ever in the area again we would love for you to stay with us again!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
Chattanooga, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2014

This facility was very clean, comfortable, and the staff were great! We were there for an extended stay. Would highly recommend this facility if you're travelling through or in Junction City for an extended stay.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Gregory M
Michele S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Junction City, responded to this review, 6 January 2014
Thank you for staying with the Hampton Inn JC and thank you for the fabulous comments. We are so glad that you enjoyed your extended stay with us. If you are ever in the area we would love for you to visit us.
Junction City, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 January 2014

The rooms are so inviting. All the amentities are top quality. And I had a relaxing stay inside the room. Some of my neighbors were a little too loud. The pool is really relaxing and all my troubles melted away in the whirlpool. Felt so good.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo

1 Thank Sim M
Thank you for staying at the Hampton INN JC and thank you for all the wonderful comments. We do apologize that the neighbors were a little loud. If you are ever in the area we would love for you to visit us again.
Gainesville, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 December 2013 via mobile

This will be my last night here at the Hampton Inn here in JC.
My stay here has been excellent. Hotel is very clean. The staff are very warm and friendly. The staff here go way above the call of duty in making sure your stay is as pleasant as can be. The food is good they have light snacks in the evening. They even let us put presents under their Christmass tree so that my son could enjoy seeing Christmas presents under on Christmas day. I really enjoyed myself. I would recommend this hotel to anyone coming in the area. I plan on staying again when I visit again.

Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Lesli K
Michele S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Junction City, responded to this review, 30 December 2013
Thank you for taking your valuable time to comment on your stay with the Hampton Inn, Junction City, KS. It makes us happy to hear our hard work as a team is appreciated. We are glad that we could be a part of your families Christmas and are excited to see you again when you are in the area visiting.
Colorado Springs
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 December 2013

Beds were very comfortable- covers are cleaned between guests, and the room itself was clean and comfortable. A great value. The hotel was quiet, in spite of being close to the road. We would stay there again if passing through that way.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

1 Thank Dee B
Michele S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Junction City, responded to this review, 24 December 2013
Thank you for staying with the Hampton Inn JC and thank you for all the wonderful comments. If you are ever in the area again we would love to have you as our guests!
Wichita, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 December 2013

Second stay just as nice as the first! This hotel is very clean and has great customer service. I will stay at this location whenever I visit Junction City. The only complaint I have is I stayed in a room close to the highway. They provided ear plugs which is great but next time I will request a room on the opposite side.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business

1 Thank Tawanda S
Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn JC again! We love to see our guests staying with us because of all the extras. We are glad you feel the same! Thank you for the wonderful comments.
Huger, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 December 2013

I'm happy to recommend this hotel to everyone. The staff were so helpful and friendly and went above and beyond what would be expected. Our family gathered here for a Christmas get together with family members coming from Colorado, Illinois and South Carolina and to share Christmas with our 2-year-old granddaughter whose mother is stationed at Ft. Riley. The rooms were spacious and had everything we needed including a refrigerator, microwave and high speed internet. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family

1 Thank nancy V
We are so glad you enjoyed your stay at the Hampton Inn and thank you for all of the wonderful comments. Please let us know if we can assist you in the future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Junction City
Quality Inn near Fort Riley
Quality Inn near Fort Riley
#3 of 14 in Junction City
Holiday Inn Express Abilene

Been to Hampton Inn Junction City? Share your experiences!