Hampton Inn Junction City
US$97
US$84
QualityInn
US$82
Courtyard Junction City(Junction City)
US$94
Motel 6 Junction City(Junction City)
US$99
US$50
US$49
The Great Western Inn(Junction City)
US$56
Best Western J. C. Inn(Junction City)
US$81
US$78
Priceline
All reviewsgreat hotelcookieshilton honorsstay there againcomplimentary breakfasta great staythe staff was greatroom was cleanbusiness tripfitness centerfresh fruitwould highly recommend this hotelbusiness centeroatmealchecking inroad tripfront desk staff
Reviewed 26 January 2014

I stayed at the Hampton in Junction City on 01/24/14, and I stayed in the jacuzzi suite (room #211). The experience was mostly positive. The staff was friendly, the room was mostly clean, and the overall Hampton experience is always great. I enjoy being able to get cookies in the evening, and have a breakfast bagged and ready to go when I check out in the wee hours of the morning before their regular breakfast is prepared. The only problems I encountered were black stuff coming out of the jets of the jacuzzi, and the ice machine on the 2nd floor wasn't working. I told the gentleman who checked me out about these two issues. He wrote them down in a maintenance log book, and took ten dollars off of my bill. Anytime I have encountered a problem in any Hampton, they always do their best to fix the issue one way or another. I will remain a loyal Hilton chain consumer.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Michele S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Junction City, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2014

Thank you very much for the wonderful review on our efforts to provide quality service and ammenties to our guests. My sincere apology for the ice machine not working properly as well as encountering black stuff coming out of the jets in the jacuzzi tub. Thank you for sharing this information so we can aim to provide a comfortable stay for all of our guests. We are looking forward to welcoming you again during your next stay.

Reviewed 18 January 2014

It appears to me this hotel is skimping on providing its Hilton members the service the Hilton hotels are noted for. The internet was the worst that I have experienced and the employees have not been properly trained. They were nice but not trained.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Jack P
Michele S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Junction City, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2014

Thank you for your comments and bringing to our attention the areas that you believe need improving. This valuable input shall be evaluated as we aim to provide a comfortable stay for all of our guests every time. The breakfast bags are the brand standard. We offer a Blueberry Otis Spunkmeyer muffin and provide a small water bottle for our guests convenience. We apologize about the high speed internet that you were hoping for. We would be glad to get another chance to convince you completely with our service.

Reviewed 9 January 2014

We spent four nights here over the Christmas holiday. The entire hotel was very clean and the staff extremely friendly. Breakfast was nice esp. since they changed the "main course" each day. There is even a happy hour on weekdays! The pool area was in good condition although the floor was cold and the towels very skimpy. We were also surprised that the parking lot was not cleared of snow or ice which made walking rather hazardous. Over all, it was a pleasant stay, just make sure you get a room on the quiet side away from the highway.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the quiet side over the parking lot to avoid highway noise.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank russofSNJ
Michele S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Junction City, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2014

Thank you for making the effort to share to us your valuable feedback. We couldn't be more pleased to know that we are doing a great job in making our guests feel right at home. Thank you for bringing to our attention the area that you believe needs improving. We value your business and hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed 9 January 2014

Before I left Colorado Springs, I went online to book a room for Hampton Inn, Junction City, this is the only hotel, that I researched. When all the prices came up Travelocity had the lowest price for the room. So I booked the room through them. I always book my travel thru Hilton. When I arrived, the girl at the front desk couldn't find the reservation. The young lady worked for over an hour, & couldn't get any help from Travelocity. I was getting upset, we had been driving for over 8 hrs. Then she looked at my paperwork again & said oh, sweetie, they booked you into the Patriot Inn. I said I never heard off that hotel & that I intended on booking here. She told me we have a room for you, but 1st you have to cancell the other reservation. So we left & we out in search of the Patriot Inn. After driving up & down the rode several times. We finally asked onstar for directions. We pulled up to a Knights Inn with graffiti written on the wall next to the hotel. We went into the hotel explained the situation to the person at the front desk, he was kind enough to let us out of the reservation. We then proceed back to the Hampton Inn. The young lady at the front desk, welcome back, I have your room ready Mrs Jerrome. My stay was very pleasant, beds comfortable. Breakfast the next morning was excellent. Loved the zuccini bread. I've learned one thing from this experience, never book from Travelocity again. This travel site booked me into a hotel that I wasn't even looking at. I thank God & the staff at the Hampton Inn, Junction City, that they were able to help me on that very cold night 2 days after Christmas. When we were making our way back home. I would stay here again if I'm ever in this part of the country.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ladyj555

I am so sorry that there was confusion with travelocity and that you chose the Hampton Inn JC for your stay. Thank you for all the wonderful comments and if you are ever in the area again we would love for you to stay with us again!

Reviewed 5 January 2014

This facility was very clean, comfortable, and the staff were great! We were there for an extended stay. Would highly recommend this facility if you're travelling through or in Junction City for an extended stay.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Gregory M
Michele S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Junction City, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2014

Thank you for staying with the Hampton Inn JC and thank you for the fabulous comments. We are so glad that you enjoyed your extended stay with us. If you are ever in the area we would love for you to visit us.