“Slightly above”

Hampton Inn Junction City
Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Junction City
Reviewed 3 May 2014

I didn't rate this motel very good because it wasn't, but it wasn't average either. This is a clean motel with a cordial staff. The breakfast is better than a continental, but not as good as some other "hot" breakfasts that I have had. The staff, as I said, is cordial; they don't go out of their way to be "friendly" or courteous, but they aren't rude either. Ansley stands out as the most friendly, helpful and professional.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Michele S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Junction City, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

Thank you for bringing to our attention the areas that you believe needs improving. We take a lot of pride in our guests being satisfied and apologize that we were unable to meet that expectation. We value your business and hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

I will keep this succinct, since it is my second review of this hotel. Here is a run down of what I liked. The room was clean and quiet with comfortable beds. The staff was friendly. Complimentary breakfast was not bad at all. It had the usual cold items, but included hot items (eggs, sausage and self-serve waffle maker), all served in a comfortable dining area. This hotel has a good value-to-expense ratio.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for the positive review of our hotel. Your kind words are very highly appreciated. We value your business and hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

Great staff. Gave a very warm welcome upon arrival. Had a reception with food, drinks and fresh cookies. Conveniently located right off I 70 in Junction City, KS. Far and above one of the best Hampton Inns in the country. Will definitely stay here again and recommend to all traveling across the country on I-70 to make reservations and stay at least one night.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for the positive review. We truly believe on giving our guests the best service they deserve and ensure that we go above and beyond. We value your business and hope to see you in the near future. Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Junction City.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

Staff is always great and helpful. The hotel is clean and comfortable. I never am unsatisfied with this Hampton. Even the cleaning staff was friendly and talked without hesitation. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your positive review of our hotel. We are pleased to know that we are doing a great job in making our guests feel right at home. We value your business and hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Stayed at this hotel ONE night and had a broken shower head and could not shower. Was with a disabled person who had a feminine napkin fall on the floor and was charged $100 cleaning fee after being insulted saying that it smelled of urine. It's total BS. Manager was rude. Staff was miserable and the room stunk when we went in there. DO NOT STAY HERE! There is much better out there. The room smelled of DOG URINE when we were there and they pinned it on us. I was also bit by something in the middle of the night and the beds were not standard hampton beds...would be more comfortable sleeping on a brick. Beware!!

• Stayed: April 2014
Michele S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Junction City, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2014

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with us. I understand you were unhappy with the cleaniness of your room and I am very sorry for this experience. We take a lot of pride in our guests being satisified and apologize that we were unable to meet that expectation. We are not a pet friendly hotel and are very aware of the situation that occured during your stay.

Reviewed 2 April 2014

Every Hampton Inn I have ever stayed at - and that would be many dozens - across this great country - is excellent. The Hampton Inn at Junction City, Kansas is the Best of the Best. Both the management and the staff are outstanding.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Michele S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Junction City, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2014

Thank you so much for the compliments and the privilege to host your stay while you were visiting Junction City. We are pleased to know that we are doing a great job in making our guests feel right at home. We value your business and hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed 26 March 2014 via mobile

Ok sooo I never talk about breakfast in my reviews. But today... I will tell ypu its clean. They are renovating. I was on first floor which had a big barking dog. PersonAlly I dont like pet hotels. Didnt know they accepted them. So when asked if I wanted first floor. I would have no if I knew.. but was clean. So I just came from breakfast. And was SHOCKED. I am assuming cause thwy renovating they have what a courtyard normally has. It was more like if a motel 6 had breakfast. Donuts in a box cereal milk . And some slices of bread. Oh and yogurt. All with real silverware. I didnt even know the breakfast guy was a breakfast.guy. he look like.he nust had kn a sweatsuit. It was 9.40 when.I.went there. Bfast over.at.10 he said you good.for muffins? And proceeded to remove the food. Smh.. why not have some plastic. And if.this is becUse.of renovations.. you ahould.tell people. Cause.when you pay for courtyard. You know you getting a good.bfast as well.. .. so shocked. But I.will still stay again because its clean.

• Stayed: March 2014
Michele S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Junction City, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

Thank you for sharing to us your valuable feedback. I believe this feedback was directed towards your stay at the Courtyard by Marriott Junction City and not the Hampton Inn. We offer a wonderful complimentary breakfast to our guests and our property is not being renovated at this time. If you are ever in the area again, we would love to have you as our guest!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Junction City
Best Western J. C. Inn
Best Western J. C. Inn
#2 of 15 in Junction City
Holiday Inn Express Abilene

Been to Hampton Inn Junction City? Share your experiences!