“Convenient to Highway”

Hampton Inn Junction City
Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Junction City
Reviewed 10 June 2014

We were traveling out west to the Rockies and Yellowstone. This was our second stop. Unfortunately it lasted longer then we had planned. We hit a metal pipe in the road about 2 miles from the hotel and blew that back tire, we limped our way in on the spare. When we got into the parking lot the front tire went flat. So here we were with 2 flat tires on our new car. The staff at the front desk were very helpful and check in was easy. The room was very clean and had a microwave and refrigerator. The down side of this hotel is there is nothing around it, only a McDonalds and a Subway. With a disabled car it was rough. The hotel had a nice breakfast and plenty of choices. We had to stay and extra day and everyone working there helped make that easy considering all the trauma this car ordeal had become. Thank you. The one staff member ( she was going to have a baby), and I don't know her name was super. I gotta say she made us laugh even though we were being given the run around from the local car dealership and had multiple problems getting our car fixed. Which by the way we had to leave it there for a week and change all our plans because they didn't have parts for a Mazda, at a Mazda dealership. It is hard to find the turn in for the hotel, we missed it the first time. It could have been worse but this hotel had everything we needed for our stay and once again thank you to all the staff that listened and helped.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank amsirius
Michele S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Junction City, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

I am so sorry to hear about the car problems, but definitely glad you chose the Hampton Inn Junction City! Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with us. We value your business and hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

I have stayed here several times and had some were for long stays. I have always been satisfied with my stays. The management and staff have always been top notch and always have taken care of my needs within their purview. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Michele S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Junction City, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Thank you for your positive review of our hotel. We believe in giving our guests the best service they deserve. We value your business and hope to see you in the near future. Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Junction City.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

I was very pleased with the stay. The only trouble I had was an old GPS that couldn't find the hotel, but when I called, the desk staff quickly gave me clear directions. I have been staying at Hampton Inns lately because the breakfast matches my preferences (early, more than just sweet rolls, and tasty) and the hotels have so far had consistently good internet service. My Craig stay continued my good experience.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Thank J. Peter J

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with us. We are pleased to know that we are doing a great job. We value your business and hope to see you back in the near future. Sorry to hear that the old GPS couldn't find the hotel. Thanks for choosing the Hampton Inn Junction City.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

I really appreciated the cleanliness of the motel. However, I do have some negatives about the stay. When I made the reservation with expedia, I requested extra pillows for my wife since she has bad arthritis. She needs that pillows to support her legs and arms while she sleeps. We checked in May 27th 2014 and stayed five days. I called the day before and asked if they had my request. They said no. I requested it over the phone and they assured that the extra pillows would be in the room. When I got there, I asked the lady at the front desk if the room had the pillows. She said that she did not know. Well, we got up to the room and had not pillows. I called down to the front desk and asked for them for the pillows the 4th time. The lady apologized and assured me that they would be brought up. That was at 8:30PM. I waited until 10:00PM and gave up. I gave my wife my pillows and used my bedspread so she could go t-o sleep. Again, I asked the house cleaned out in the hallway and got the pillows. That was the -fifth time that I asked for the pillows.
The breakfast was good, the room was nice and clean.
We have never had to ask for pillows more than twice each time we travel. I even got them sitting on the bed at Motel 6. I saw your reviews and thought I would try you one time. I don't know if we will the next time we go to Fort Riley.
Anyway, I just wanted it known about our stay in your motel.
Royal Goodman 559-448-6715
Thank you for reading my experience.

Room Tip: Great food downstairs.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for bringing to our attention the areas that you believe need improving. We take pride in our guests being satisified and apologize that we were unable to meet your expectation. We value your business and hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

So helpful in our time of need! Our son was deploying with th US Army, and the staff was so helpful with our needs! We will be back to visit when he returns to Ft.Riley! The hotel is like family! This was our best Hampton Inn experience!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the wonderful review. We truly believe in giving our guests the best service they deserve and ensure that we go above and beyond. We value your business and look forward in seeing you in the near future. You have a friend in the Hampton Inn Junction City!

Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

We heartily recommend this place. Very clean, very nice rooms. Very comfortable beds. Good breakfast included. Pleasant staff. Great place. We will definitely stay here again if driving through and need a room in the area. This hotel is a real gem!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Michele S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Junction City, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Thank you for the positive review of our hotel. We truly believe in giving our guests the best service they deserve and ensure that we go above and beyond to make you feel right at home. We value your business and hope to see you in the near future. Thanks for choosing the Hampton Inn Junction City!

Reviewed 30 May 2014

This hotel was very clean, the staff was friendly, the pool and Jacuzzi were both clean, and orderly. The breakfast bar was very impressive! The room itself was clean, smelled wonderful when we walked into the room. The bedding was clean and the bed was amazingly comfortable. All at a good price!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for the compliments and the privilege to host your stay while you were visiting Junction City. We are pleased to know that we are doing a great job in making our guests feel right at home. We value your business and hope to see you in the near future! Thanks for choosing the Hampton Inn Junction City.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Junction City
Best Western J. C. Inn
Best Western J. C. Inn
#2 of 15 in Junction City
Holiday Inn Express Abilene

Been to Hampton Inn Junction City? Share your experiences!