“Great Variety and Cost!”
Review of El Tapatio

El Tapatio
Ranked #11 of 62 Restaurants in Junction City
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 24 November 2013

I like El Tapatio because you can change items up and personalize them just for you, and they don't mind! I prefer pork to beef or chicken, and they're happy to change it for me. They don't back down on toppings either. It's a great place at a decent price.

Reviewed 12 July 2013

I would agree with a previous reviewer that the molcajete bowl is the thing to get. Every Mexican restaurant I find that has this I order and share with a friend. Roll up meats, spices, cheeses, and cactus leaves in a tortilla, or just eat them with rice or beans. I like the outdoor patio. Do not like all the smoking out there. Service was fair, I would have ordered more drinks had our waiter come to check on us.

Reviewed 24 June 2013

We went as a family last Saturday and We were completely ignored every time we ask for anything, they gave us the worst service ever.

Reviewed 7 June 2013

We ordered Nachos, quite different then here in Chicago. The nachos here were made with ground beef, with a little sauce. The ones here in chicago are made with real steak onions grated cheese and sour cream. I had a burrito and that was made with steak and that was good.

Reviewed 10 May 2013

Four of us each ordered a different meal, and we each loved it. My chalupa wasn't at all like a Tex Mex chalupa, but it was wonderful. I'd order it again. I didn't realize Junction City had such a good restaurant. We'll go back when we're in the area. We were after the lunch rush, but the service was good.