“Good lunch. Very busy”
Review of Pusan Diner

Pusan Diner
Cuisines: Korean
Reviewed 28 April 2012

I have been to Korea and to several cities there. The lunch special I had did not remind me of any of the food I had in Korea but who cares, it was great, came quick and reasonably priced.

Kimchi was fine. There is a competitor a block or two down that has a better Kimchi but that is always a matter of personal taste.

Their yaki seemed like it was fresh, hand prepared and not frozen. Hard to believe though. Maybe I was just lucky. I should have gone once more to verify.

My only regret was not coming for dinner to try out something different before I left the area.
I'll be back summer 2012 and will review again.

Parking is horrible. Come before 11:15 or after 1:15 for lunch or you will be down the street.

Reviewed 30 March 2012

I ate here and had the combination plate which was beef bulgogi, mandu and garlic chicken wings. The bulgogi was good, but not great, had a little to much fat for my taste. The mandu was pretty good, but the garlic wings rocked. The kimchi was great too, a little on the salty side. I plan on visiting the other local Korean restaurant to see how they compare.

Reviewed 10 March 2012

Small restaurant but great food! Parking was an issue, had to park on busy street. But plan to eat there again this week while on business.

Reviewed 20 January 2012

What a refreshing change from the fast food restaurants all around Junction City. My colleague totally enjoyed the bebimbop and I the bulgogi with broccoli. Excellent sized portions, a huge variety of kimchi, authentic Korean-style stainless steel chopsticks and fast service to a huge customer base. The place was hopping with take-out and dine-in, young and old. Hope we find time to return this trip.