“Fast Lunch Option!”

Cuisines: Korean
Junction City, Kansas
“Fast Lunch Option!”
Reviewed 15 October 2012

Ok, there are Korean places around her everywhere, but Punsan does well with having "Americanized" Korean food. Service was fast for lunch which is great. Tastes good.

Visited August 2012

Junction City, Kansas, United States
“Must Eat”
Reviewed 9 October 2012

If you like Korean food this is the place to have when in JC. The owner is a wonderful lady that ensures each customer has a pleasant time and enjoy their meal. We always stop here when in town, overall great!

Visited October 2012
Junction City, Kansas
“Good food bad atmosphere”
Reviewed 1 September 2012

I lived in Korea and this average for Korea but below average for U.S. That is in reference to their building and establishment not really their food. This place has authentic Korean food at a good price but you have to ignore the atmosphere to enjoy it

Visited May 2012
Broadway, North Carolina
“Good lunch. Very busy”
Reviewed 28 April 2012

I have been to Korea and to several cities there. The lunch special I had did not remind me of any of the food I had in Korea but who cares, it was great, came quick and reasonably priced.

Kimchi was fine. There is a competitor a block or two down that has a better Kimchi but that is always a matter of personal taste.

Their yaki seemed like it was fresh, hand prepared and not frozen. Hard to believe though. Maybe I was just lucky. I should have gone once more to verify.

My only regret was not coming for dinner to try out something different before I left the area.
I'll be back summer 2012 and will review again.

Parking is horrible. Come before 11:15 or after 1:15 for lunch or you will be down the street.

• Visited January 2012
“Great Chicken Wings”
Reviewed 30 March 2012

I ate here and had the combination plate which was beef bulgogi, mandu and garlic chicken wings. The bulgogi was good, but not great, had a little to much fat for my taste. The mandu was pretty good, but the garlic wings rocked. The kimchi was great too, a little on the salty side. I plan on visiting the other local Korean restaurant to see how they compare.