“Good Ole Motel 6”

Motel 6 Junction City
Motel 6 Junction City
Ranked #11 of 15 Hotels in Junction City
Reviewed 13 May 2014

This is exactly what you would expect from Motel 6. Clean, Basic lodging at a value price. You can not go wrong here if that is what your looking for. The motel is right on I70. There is a Sapp Bros truck stop right next door with a A&W restaurant attached to the truck stop. Great old fashioned burgers and yummy ice cream treats not to mention the root beer. There is a Echrich meat plant right across the street but its not annoying. I love the smell of packaged meat in the morning...lol.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Motel 6 Junction City

Reviewed 6 May 2014

Was very clean and everyone was friendly. Bed was very comfortable. Bathroom was very clean. Convenient location. Awesome for a few days stay. Not loud at all. Would definately stay again for the price.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 September 2013

I stayed here after attending a K-State football game. The hotels in Manhattan were all booked up, but this location wasn't that far from the stadium at a decent price. The room was clean with a microwave and small refrigerator. The size of the room was small, but comparable to other Motel 6's that I have stayed in. The shower/tub was unusually shaped (triangular), but actually provided for a very roomy shower. Coffee only was offered in the morning. The room was fairly quiet although you could hear noise in the hallway through the door.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 May 2013

Again I was very happy with this motel! Fast an very friendly check-in. Very clean room and pet friendly. Will be staying here next year when we go back west. The room was quiet and the beds comfortable.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank gumpper88
Reviewed 10 May 2013

Help full staff, nice and clean rooms. Fridge and microwave helped me to keep my food fresh. Conviently located on 1-70. House keepers were very nice and help full. Very clean place. I would like to stay again.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank White R
Reviewed 19 March 2013

I entered my room it appeared cleaned. However I found a unused condom in my bathtub. I was so tired I did not think about it. I crawled into my bed and there was cigarrate burns all over my sheets. I woke up the next morning and went to use the microwave, there was a USED condom in there (have plenty of pics of random condoms in this room). I asked for a refund so that I could stay somewhere else the remainder of my trip however, they would not provide one and moved me rooms. I tried reaching the manager 5 times, no answer., He finally called back and replied "I dont have to refund you anything since I moved your rooms" I shouldnt have had to move rooms if you would have cleaned properly!!!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Airforcewife613
Reviewed 3 December 2012

So this is probably the best cheap stay in Junction City. Although they don't have a clock in the room. I really thought that was odd. But the room was clean and beds comfortable. Don't set you're expectatoin to high and you'll be fine here.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family