Best Western J. C. Inn
US$71
ComfortInn
US$67
US$63
Courtyard Junction City(Junction City)
US$94
US$97
US$84
QualityInn
Motel 6 Junction City(Junction City)
US$54
US$93
US$99
US$50
US$49
The Great Western Inn(Junction City)
US$56
All reviewspretzelsbest westernshot breakfastreal eggsroom was cleansmoking roomcomfortable staywafflesstaff was friendlypet feenext morningeasy accessgreat place to stayenjoyed my staycoffee makergood nights sleepbiscuits and gravy
Reviewed 3 September 2013

We stayed at theis property while attending a football game at KSU and while we got a decent rate, the hotel needed a lot of attention. Upon checking in, I waited 10 minutes for the clerk to figure out what she was doing with my Rewards Card. The room and bedding was comfortable, but the bathroom lighting was horrid, you caould hardly see your way to the toilet. We decided against swimming in the frigid pool and would have liked to have seen a hot tub, The breakfast wasn't much better. The waffle iron was turned off at some time during the morning and was taking forever to heat up, but the rest of the food and beverages made up for the hotels' problems. I filled out a complaint card and sent it in, yet never heard anything from the company.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 September 2013 via mobile

This is just the place we needed location close to fort Riley close to good restaurants and across from Walmart with pool and exercise room with light breakfast. Plenty of soft towels good pillows with white sheets and WiFi.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 25 August 2013 via mobile

We wanted to stay in Manhattan but they were booked so we got the last non smoking room in junction city. Of course it was the handicap accessible room which made it slightly awkward for us. The bathroom floor was connected to the shower so the floor was always wet. Breakfast was okay, for being fake eggs and sausage disks. The girl at the counter came across annoyed when we checked out which was off putting. I'm sure the regular rooms are nice but ours was slightly uncomfortable for us.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 21 August 2013

I had a great stay at this hotel. It was nice and clean and the staff was very friendly. The breakfast included waffles, bacon and eggs.I would definetely stay here on my next trip. All the reviews I read recommended this place and I totally agree

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 29 July 2013 via mobile

Katie at the front desk was extremely helpful and went out of her way to accommodate my family and the family we were with. The rooms were clean, and the breakfast was more than adequate, especially considering it was a free continental one. We would for sure stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013