We stayed for one night on a stop-over while flying our small airplane across the country. We had our small dog with us, which complicated finding a hotel that would accept her without charging too much. The fee was well within our budget. Another problem posed to us was we could not get a rented car from Junction City's small municipal airport to the hotel. Luckily, we found a ride. The hotel was clean and after being cramped inside a small airplane for hours, the bed was amazingly comfortable. The air conditioner in our room worked well; the temperature was in the upper 90's that day.
We were very close to restaurants, within walking distance and there was a Wal-Mart across the street.
The coffee maker with tea/coffee in the room was a nice feature, as was the hairdryer.
In the morning, we had the same issue of returning to the airport without a ride. One of the staff offered to drive us there on the way to dropping off mail/banking.
I was very impressed with the staff and the room was one of the most comfortable I've stayed in, plus having our little dog accepted was a huge plus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel was built in 2006. We have recently changed management and have made several improvements to this still new hotel. It is close to Fort Riley, I-70, Historical museums, shopping, and dining. We are pleased to offer discounts for AAA, Military, AARP members. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western J. C. Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Junction City
- Junction City Best Western
- Best Western J. C. Inn Junction City, Kansas