“Trip experience” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Junction City
Manhattan, United States
“Trip experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

I reserved five rooms for a one night business meeting. I came over early to check in and get the rooms assigned. Kayla was very helpful in checking in and assigning names to the rooms. When my friends go there, they just had to state their name to get their keys. Kayla also made check out go smoothly. Breakfast was good but need a bigger area. Overall, great experience.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Spokane, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014

We have yet to be disappointed in our stays with Best Western. On a family road trip this month we stayed in 3 Best Westerns and 3 Super 8's. Can't compare. Our hope is to never stay in a Super 8 again. We will always search out Best Western for our preference. Can't go wrong with BW.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Denver, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

Just made a 2nd visit to Fort Riley to visit my son who was recently stationed there. I had an enjoyable stay, staff was great (sorry I didn't get any names, but everyone I encountered greeted me!) Location was a big factor for me because after driving almost 7 hours to get here, I didn't want to spend anymore time in the car. BTW, I am also in the hospitality industry (20 years), so out of habit, I notice everything when I stay in hotels. I will definitely stay here next time when I'm in town to visit my boy. Thank you BW JC!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Colorado Springs, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

After 14 hours of driving, we would have stayed anywhere, but this motel was really very nice. The breakfast was not skimpy either as you actually got eggs rather than just cereal. The room was very comfortable and we go really good night's sleep. The only problem with the room was not enough counter space to set medication, cosmetics, etc.

Calabash, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014

Adequate room with usual amenities. Friendly to dog hotel, which is what I require. Staff was helpful and breakfast was very good with hot items and good coffee. Parking was well lighted. Beds were clean and room was neat and clean. Television stations were limited, with inadequate channel selections. Hotel was quiet and seemed safe.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

We stayed for two nights while visiting our son at Fort Riley. Our stay was comfortable. The room was clean and quiet and the staff was friendly. The biscuits and gravy in the continental breakfast were very good. I would stay there again the next time we visit our son. We enjoyed our stay.

Stayed May 2014
Hillsboro, Oregon, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014

My husband and grandson and I stayed here for 5 days this month. Was looking for someplace close to our son in laws house and this qualified. There is no elevator in this hotel, needs some serious upgrades, and every time we went up stairs to our room the smell of smoke was overwhelming. Our daughter thought she had left her phone in our room one night so while looking under the bed to try to find it my husband pulled a varied assortment of toys, trash and oh yes, a diamond anniversary wedding band out from under the bed. I guess housekeeping does not get under there to the pedestal bases very often. We took the ring to the front desk and alerted the manager to our find. Wanted to make sure it had a chance to get back to the rightful owner, since I know I would like someone to be honest if it was mine. The food was ok, nothing fancy. Would be nice if they had a stool that fit under the vanity since there was only one chair in the whole room.

Room Tip: Better on first floor if stairs are a issue