“Great food and a cute bartender”
Review of La Fiesta

La Fiesta
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: New location of a small local chain.
Description: New location of a small local chain.
Reviewed 15 June 2016

I had to mention the bartender, she was sweet and the food is much better than average. I had the enchiladas on one trip and the carne asada tacos on another.
The beans and rice are good too.

Reviewed 9 June 2016

I had a nice dinner here. Service is excellent and the food was good. I enjoyed the Huevos Rancheros.

Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

Recommended by the Marriott, I was skeptical at first looking at the outside.
Inside is clean well decorated. The people that run it are pleasant and patient.
The food is some of the best! We had a taco salad with chicken, huge. Enchiladas Rancheros that had pulled pork on top and Beef enchiladas. Everything was hot and fresh. The beer was cold and the margarita was giant.
Never judge a book by its cover, check the trip advisor first!

Reviewed 20 May 2016

Our dining experience there was fantastic! The service was fast and accurate. The food was excellent and the pricing was just right! I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone that likes Mexican food!

Reviewed 16 April 2016 via mobile

We ate there because it was conveniently across the street. I had enchiladas and a Margarita. It wasn't anything special and the margarita was terrible. Try someplace else.