“Very good ice cream”

Freddys Custard & Steakburger
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 16 March 2014

My first visit and for ice cream only, which was amazing! It is a custard, very thick and tasty. The room however was very noisy and smokey from burgers grilling. Kids love this place and the decor is cute, like an old fashioned ice cream shop, but without my grand kids with me I would use drive through.

Reviewed 24 December 2013 via mobile

The best fries in the world, and the burgers are great. The seasoning they use make both absolutely irresistible.

Reviewed 24 November 2013

I have yet to try one of their burgers, but I make it a routine to visit them once a month for my custard sundae! I always have them put hot fudge on the bottom and hot caramel on the top. That way, when you get to the bottom of the hot fudge is still there to last all of the way to your last bite! Hey! That's my idea... If any restaurant takes this idea from me, you know you owe me some big bucks, right!?... Right.....

Reviewed 30 September 2013

Their food is about as good as McDonald's. Thin burgers average hotdogs and these thin shoestring french fries. Not really my boat, but their frozen custard is pretty good

Reviewed 30 August 2013 via mobile

There is little this place has over Steak & Shake, and I would eat it if free, but not go there again. Skinny slimy fries were served by someone who wanted to be somewhere else. Really not impressed. The burger was good, but skimpy for the price.