“Small Restaurant That Can Keep Up With the Big Boys!”

Tyme Out Steakhouse
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 26 November 2013

I have only eaten at Tyme Out Steakhouse twice, but they did not disappoint! While I though the prices were somewhat high, the food was great! I had the prime rib sandwich. It was excellent! The time before that, I had a filet mignon. Both times, I was served am excellent meal!

It's a little tucked away, so it might be difficult for travelers to find. However, if you CAN find it, you're in for a nice treat! Here is a link to their web page and menu items... http://www.tymeoutsteakhouse.net/
I thought it was a very good place to eat!

1  Thank MeDammit

Reviewed 15 November 2013

I ordered the 14 oz ribeye and ended up with some cut of meat that was definitely not a rib cut. I'd venture to guess that it was actually round; not even sirloin quality. Sent the steak back, but the owner contended that was a ribeye that he cut himself. My friends had true ribeye steaks and they looked great. Just didn't like getting stuck eating the wrong cut of meat in Kansas.

1  Thank T T
Reviewed 12 October 2013

This restaurant was listed as one of the 'go-to' places while visiting/traveling through the Junction City area.

I don't think so.

The restaurant may take a little finding as apple and google maps sometimes shows it in a different place. Look for a red barn type building with a little sign.

this is obviously more of a locals only types hang out bar rather than a sit down restaurant. Food is still okay and reasonably priced (especially if you get the weekday special). Service is slow at times.

1  Thank SVG108
Reviewed 3 October 2013

This is pretty much a hole in the wall steak and burger joint. They don't have much of anything that impressed me or the group that I went there with other than their Filet Steak Sandwich. It is different and delicious. Everything else was just run of the mill to border line gross. If by chance you are reading this and contemplating giving it a tri I will add they had fried mushrooms and the serving was skimpy. I am not sure if they have since taken them off the menu. Also the fries came out very greasy and bit under cooked.

1  Thank ryan1357
Reviewed 20 August 2013

This restaurant was listed as an option at the Hampton Inn directory. Since we were unfamiliar with the area, we headed out hungry and came home satisfied. This place was just one or two exits east of Hampton Inn. We had hamburgers and steak which were quite tasty and filling. Obviously, a local favorite from the crowd inside.

1  Thank Anonymous021