“I should've come here first!!”

WoodSpring Suites Junction City
Ranked #10 of 15 Hotels in Junction City
Concordia, Kansas
“I should've come here first!!”
Reviewed 15 February 2012

I am over a year late with this review,but better late than never!Alonzo and his crew were just wonderful!Always friendly and helpful.We stayed there for a month,after staying at Ramada Inn for a night!it was dark and rainy when we got to the Ramada,plus we were tired(read my review).I originally booked 2 nights there.But the next day,i drove around and lo and behold,in the distance....A Value Place!!! And we got lucky,they had a room!I immediately drove back to Ramada and cancelled the remaining night.Everything was perfect;security,cleanliness and friendliness of the staff!Now check this out...As I was checking out from Ramada,I asked the young woman behind the counter how could she work there knowing the place was a dump.She said because she needed the money.I can understand that.So when I told Value Place about the conditions and the conversation I had with the clerk,they told me to tell her to come on over and work for them because they were looking for new employees!If you are a soldier,save yourself a headache,and come here first!i know I wish I did....

Room Tip: With higher rooms,you not bothered much from people warming their cars up during the winter months,n...
  • Stayed March 2011, travelled on business
Heather L, Manager at WoodSpring Suites Junction City, responded to this review, 23 July 2012
Better late than never for sure! We are happy to hear to hear your time at Value Place was thoroughly enjoyable, we appreciate your compliments as well. At Value Place, you can expect courteous treatment from professionals who are committed to maintaining guest privacy and peace of mind. We take pride in being safe and clean! Again, thank you for lodging with us, we wish you well in your future travels, and we hope to see you again the next time you come through town. Take care!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Delhi, Louisiana
Reviewed 29 December 2010

I'm on my 2nd extended stay at this location and I can't thank the staff enough for what they do for me! Business travel can be tedious but, Alonzo, Sade and Eli have helped me unload my car, constantly asking if they can do more and making my stay very welcoming! Now if I could get them to cook and do my laundry ;)

- cpd

• Stayed November 2010
We are super excited to hear this was your second time staying with us and that our Value Place staff were so wonderful to you! No matter what brings you to Value Place, you can count on a respectful, helpful and friendly team dedicated to keeping the Value Place promise to our guests. Again thank you for keeping Value Place in mind, we wish you well in your future travels and look forward to you third visit at Value Place! =)
Marysville, KS
Reviewed 24 October 2010

I cannot say enough great things about our stay at Value Place, Junction City, KS location. Sade and Alanzo were wonderful during our entire 2 month stay. I was worried about what I might find at a hotel that houses long-stay tenants, but we were both pleasantly surprise. We slept well on comfortable beds, cooked in our room's kitchen, and felt safe with their security. With my travels for business I am on the road a lot, and now with my husband traveling as much as he does for work, we will defintely be looking for all the Value Place locations along our trips.

Tyler & Gerri Zimmerling

• Stayed September 2010, travelled on business
2 Thank MrsZimmerling
Onsurez, Property Attendant at WoodSpring Suites Junction City, responded to this review, 3 November 2010
Thank you very much for the compliments. We appreciated you staying with us for your trip very much. We would be happy for you to stay with us again & remember to keep us in mind when you finally get to go on your honeymoon :-). We hope to see you again the next time you come through town. Take care.

Alonzo Onsurez
Killeen, Texas
Reviewed 3 June 2010

Staff was Great! Like living in the barracks rooms were inspected every 2 weeks. the bed sucked Had to go buy an Air Mattress from Wallmart so i wouldnt be in pain when i woke up. Great Location IHOP across the parking lot and wallmart just down the street

Stayed January 2010, travelled on business