“Exceptional”

Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Junction City
Junction City
“Exceptional”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

The hotel was beautiful & clean, however, the hospitality was exceptional. The desk clerk was extremely helpful & cheerful. The staff went out of their way to make us happy. As a business owner I know how important staffing is and we could not have asked for better.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

QualityInnKS098, Manager at Quality Inn near Fort Riley, responded to this review, 25 May 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our online survey with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff. Thank you for praising our 2014 Gold Winning Hotel and are glad you enjoyed the accommodations and staff service. We look forward to seeing you next time when you are in the Junction City area.

785 784 5106

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 19 May 2014

This is one of the best Quality Inns I have ever stayed in. The rooms are huge, very clean and quiet. The lobby and breakfast area are also spacious and well supplied. You can save a bundle by staying in this hotel if you have occasion to visit the Fort Riley area.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank DCLastcolony
Dear Guest,

Reviewed 18 January 2014

This is a really nice neat and clean hotel and a great value for the price! They are friendly and helpful! Just ask and they'll do their best to make it happen!
Breakfast is very nice too! We've stayed here multiple times over the last year and will continue to use them when we are in the area!

• Stayed January 2014
QualityInnKS098, Manager at Quality Inn near Fort Riley, responded to this review, 24 January 2014
Dear Chari,

After speaking with you over the phone, we hope you understand that there will be rate changes during high demand season. Since you are a loyal Choice Privileges Rewards Member and you have stayed here in the past we are more than happy to accommodate your needs. We appreciate the Manry Family booking future reservations with the Quality Inn Near Fort Riley.

Tonya Ramsey
Office Manager
785-784-5106
Junction City, Kansas
Reviewed 10 January 2014

I visited relatives this Christmas and stayed at several quality Inns. On the way back home I was caught in a storm. I spent 16 hours stuck on I-70 and missed my reservation in Effingham I'll. When I finally crawled in they found me a room and assisted me in canceling my reservations I had already made. The quality in near Fort Riley Ks. Reversed the cancellation charge when they heard the cercomstances. I am recomending Quality Inn to all my friends and associates for their travel comfort. Nice rooms and the staff is friendly, helpful and efficient.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Brian B
QualityInnKS098, General Manager at Quality Inn near Fort Riley, responded to this review, 22 January 2014
Dear Brian B,

Yes, you are absolutely right - the weather conditions were just horrible. Our hotel will let go of No Show Charges if its an emergency situation and it is explained to us. More than anything, we want our guests to keep coming back to stay with our hotel. Thank you for recommending our Gold Award Winning Hotel to your family and friends!

Reviewed 14 September 2013

We stayed here for a night while passing through Kansas. Overall, this was a great place to stay. It's easy to find, right of the highway, near plenty of restaurants and stores. Our room was large and came with a microwave and mini-fridge. The linens were spotless and the mattress was very comfortable and looked brand new. The bathroom was small and had an awkward layout. You couldn't stand at the sink and have the door open at the same time. Not a huge deal but a little inconvenient. Everything was very clean. We didn't make it to the breakfast, so I can't comment on that. The breakfast area looked very nice and clean though, and I saw a waffle maker on the counter. Overall, a nice place to stay.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ValentinoDrag
QualityInnKS098, General Manager at Quality Inn near Fort Riley, responded to this review, 12 November 2013
Dear ValentinoDrag,

I apologize for the inconvenience of the design of the bathroom. Unfortunately, the design of the bathroom will not be changed anytime soon. We only hope our staff service and cleanliness of the guestroom outweigh the flaw.

We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are in town. Hopefully, you are able to enjoy about great breakfast!

Rachel Gandhi
Pittstown, New Jersey
Reviewed 22 August 2013

I have stayed at many Quality Inns over the years that I have been a Choice Privileges member with Choice Hotels, but it has been rare to have such great service. When I checked in, Jen was behind the desk. What a sweetheart she was! She answered all my questions very quickly in a friendly, courteous and helpful manner. Later when I called the desk, to ask about food delivery to my room, she brought me several menus from which to choose. She didn't have to bring them to me, she could have just said there were menus at the front desk. This is the kind of service you would expect from a 5-star hotel.

Overall, my stay was excellent. The service was outstanding, my room was spotless and quiet, the bed was comfy and the breakfast buffet was good. You can't ask any more from than that.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
Dear Wingleader09,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our online survey with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. I have acknowledged Jen, Guest Service Agent, for her awesome staff service. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

I am glad your stay was excellent. Thank you for acknowledging the hotel service, comfort of the bed, cleanliness of the guestroom, and convenience of the breakfast buffet.

Best regards,

Charleston, Illinois
Reviewed 20 July 2013

The best hotel in town. Very clean and a friendly staff. I will agree with others about too much room freshener but at least it was not Fabreeze which I am allergic to. Quality Inns are not very nice in our area but this hotel was a nice surprise. it is close to everything and the staff was able to give us travel tips.
We would stay again.

Room Tip: Ask to see your room at check in. They are very nice about it.