“Fun, Safety needs improvement”

Sky Zone Trampoline Park
Ranked #2 of 14 Fun & Games in Kansas City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Imagine a seemingly endless sea of trampolines, all connected to form one massive trampoline surface. Now, imagine that surface enclosed with angled trampolines that allow you to literally bounce off the walls! Sky Zone is the Ultimate Play Experience and unmatched high-flyin' FUN...and it's not just for kids either! Sky Zone is enjoyed by just about any age, shape or physical ability on a regular basis. From open jump, 3-D Dodgeball and SkyRobics fitness classes to birthday party packages, group events and corporate team building outings, there is truly something for everyone!!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 2 December 2013

This is a great place to take the family. My biggest concern is the separation of kids and parents. An adult is not allowed to jump by his/her child. I do not understand nor agree with having a 4-yr- old separated from a parent. This causes too much concern for their safety. Parents cannot properly control their child's behavior and those around them when they are across the room. I know the monitors, majority of whom are kids themselves, did not do a well enough job of preventing children from running across the trampolines when another child was jumping, thus causing the child jumping to fall over. I would assume this will eventually become a liability. I go to places like this to have fun as a family. Not being allowed to jump next to my young children is disappointing.

4  Thank SBH84

Reviewed 1 December 2013

This super amazing place also takes bookings & reservations! My daughters on line school reserved a time slot at this fun place & all the kids & teachers had a super duper time.

1  Thank Tarea O
Reviewed 28 June 2013

One hour of jump time was enough for our group of teenagers and adults. We had a blast on everything. The dodgeball area could have been run better - too much time waiting, and staff wasn't being very efficient at managing games or people. Lots of fun for all of us though!

2  Thank Shackleton87
Reviewed 19 May 2013

My 6th & 7th grade flag football team had an event at the Sky Zone in KC and we couldn't be happier. I made the mistake of not calling ahead and they were very busy but the staff couldn't have been nicer. They bent over backwards to make sure our experience was great. I thought (being an adult) that I wouldn't be able to enjoy the activities with my team and I thought 2 hours would be way too long for us to stay entertained; I couldn't be more wrong.

I am planning on taking all of my future teams out to Sky Zone. The price is great, the atmosphere is great and the staff is the best. This was my first time to a Sky Zone but it won't be my last.

Reviewed 27 March 2013

We spent some time here on March 17, 2013. We had 2 teenage girls who really enjoyed this place. They enjoyed the foam pit and big trampoline area. The staff was very friendly and patient with all of our questions as we have never been to any place like this before. Mom's and Dad's had a comfy place to rest (complete with a big screen TV) while the kids played. Very fun place!!

1  Thank Suzie623