My Wife and I were looking for a night away from children and this unique hotel fit the bill as kids are not allowed and each room is setup for couples only. The rooms are themed with various rooms related to egypt, western, venetian, etc.. We will definitely head back as the staff was very friendly from setting up restaurant reservations, shuttles and great adult beverages made and even delivered to your room. Breakfast is included and is delivered to the room. The only negative is that it was cold. However, we will be heading back as I know they will get that resolved.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rated by AAA's Midwest Traveler Magazine in 2012 as the #2 Small or Boutique hotel in the Midwest, the Chateau Avalon is Kansas City's unique boutique escape. We offer suites that appeal to the escape oriented couple as well as the business traveler that seeks a high service and memorable hotel escape. Recently the hotel has added the d'Nile Wine Bar, an eclectic Egyptian concept bar with hand crafted cocktails and some of KC's best wines. In 2013 the hotel renovated a number of the Classic corporate suites to better serve the needs of our business clientele. With wifi and wired internet, new desks and executive chairs and study lamps the Chateau Avalon is now the best hotel in the West KC market for overnight business stays. Contact sales for discounted group rooms and corporate repeat guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chateau Avalon Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Avalon Hotel Kansas City
- Chateau Avalon Kansas City
- Kansas City Chateau Avalon
- Chateau Avalon Hotel & Spa Kansas City