This hotel makes for a great anniversary outing, but my husband and I weren't really thrilled with the price value. The food is really good, but the room was small. If I am going to pay over $300 for something, I want it to be a bit more extravagant. I just wasn't wowed.
We did get the entertainment package, which allowed us to watch 2 movies at the Phoenix theater and then eat at Dave & Busters. I think the most romantic part of our entire anniversary outing was walking hand in hand outside the Legends. We could have done that without spending a great deal of money at Avalon though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rated by AAA's Midwest Traveler Magazine in 2012 as the #2 Small or Boutique hotel in the Midwest, the Chateau Avalon is Kansas City's unique boutique escape. We offer suites that appeal to the escape oriented couple as well as the business traveler that seeks a high service and memorable hotel escape. Recently the hotel has added the d'Nile Wine Bar, an eclectic Egyptian concept bar with hand crafted cocktails and some of KC's best wines. In 2013 the hotel renovated a number of the Classic corporate suites to better serve the needs of our business clientele. With wifi and wired internet, new desks and executive chairs and study lamps the Chateau Avalon is now the best hotel in the West KC market for overnight business stays. Contact sales for discounted group rooms and corporate repeat guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Chateau Avalon Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Avalon Hotel Kansas City
- Chateau Avalon Kansas City
- Kansas City Chateau Avalon
- Chateau Avalon Hotel & Spa Kansas City